Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I’m buying the Denver Broncos

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default I’m buying the Denver Broncos

I’ve been busy lately printing up 100 million $100 bills so I can accumulate $10 billion so I can be sure I can out bid anyone to become the new Broncos’ owner. If I could still use $100,000 bills, then I’d only have to print up 10,000 of them in order to make sure I have enough. Considering only 42,000 of them were made in 1934 for the exclusive us of the Federal Reserve, someone might get suspicious if I was to show up with several suitcases full of them. Showing up with suitcases full of $10 billion in $100 bills that were printed on paper and with ink I bought from Staples, on a printer that I also bought there, should seem perfectly normal to the bank teller that process my deposit.

https://www.investopedia.com/6-famou...ations-4773302

The following are the changes that I’m going to make:

GM – GEM: I want her to rip into players who are crying about being exploited because we’re “only” offering them a $10 million per year.

HC – FanInAZ: That’s right, I’m taking charge of this team and will lead it to victory by basing our offense on the players we actually have instead of the players we wish we had. So, if GEM gets me the next Payton Manning, then I’ll draw up a playbook similar to what we had when he’s our QB. If she gets me the next Terrell Davis, then I’ll instruct her to get me a good FB that will engage the 1st defender in his path so our RB takes fewer hits by players who are usually bigger. The FB taking out a DL means that the 1st player to hit him might be a LB that 40-60 lbs. lighter than the DL. The FB taking out a LB means that the 1st player that hits the RB might be a DB that’s 40-60 lbs. lighter than the LB. This might increase the length of his player career to what it was before half the teams got rid of them. Good FBs are also good pass protectors that can give our not as good QB extra time to make better decisions, and adequate check down targets to give him a reliable emergency option if everything else has failed.

Stop Making Stupid Penalties that Hurt Us Coach – Spikerman: Serious, someone needs to educate the league’s DBs that simply turning your head to look in the direction of the ball will greatly reduce the number of PIs that are called in a game, and don’t get me started PFs that are the result of players losing their cool.

Stop Being Criminals Coach – King: Being fresh out of Law school, maybe he can explain to our players how to not get themselves in trouble with the law.

Head of Scouting Baseball Players Who Can be Converted into Football Players – MOtorboat: After all, he has openly acknowledged that he likes baseball better than football, so let put his unique expertise to work for us finding players in sport that a lot of NFL greats played in collage simultaneously with football.

Head of Scouting Basketball Players Who Can be Converted into Football Players – An Anti-Lakers fan to be named later: I looked for a viable candidate in King’s Lakers thread, but I couldn't find 1.

Head of Scouting Hockey Players Who Can be Converted into Football Players – Davii: Before anyone thinks that this idea is completely off the wall, I hear on the SiriusXM’s NFL station that hockey players make good OL because the footwork need to maintain your balance on the ice is very similar to what you need to play OL. So, why Davii? He is the site boss, making him the most influential person in all of Bronco Country. So, I guess I better give him a job, or he might use his influence to turn the entire Broncos’ fanbase against me.

Head of Scouting Soccer Players Who Can be Converted into Football Players – Dave: The entire league need better K’s and he live in England where they actually like that sport.

Head of Media Relations – Carol: It’s either her or MO, and I’m already offering him a different position. Actually, I’d give it to her anyways.

Head of Cheerleader – pnbronco: The only other lady that chimed in for quite a while.

Radio Broadcast Commentators (who I understand are employees of the respective teams they cover) – Jaded + 2 others to be named: I’m wanting to go for a Jerry Springer format because conflict is supposed to improve rating. So, if we’re to pick 3 members that can spend 3 hours ripping each other’s throats out, who should they be? Is there anyone that would disagree with Jaded being 1 of them?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following 8 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Hey buddy! How is the family? And what a great looking family it is … you smell terrific.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Hey buddy! How is the family? And what a great looking family it is … you smell terrific.
    Listen up, I've already offered you a job, so don't think kissing up to me is going to get you anything more
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Listen up, I've already offered you a job, so don't think kissing up to me is going to get you anything more
    Valid point! I couldn’t agree more. Brown nosers are the worst, I don’t even like them either.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Valid point! I couldn’t agree more. Brown nosers are the worst, I don’t even like them either.
    I've been waiting for you to respond to the job that I'm offering you.

Radio Broadcast Commentators (who I understand are employees of the respective teams they cover) – Jaded + 2 others to be named: I’m wanting to go for a Jerry Springer format because conflict is supposed to improve rating. So, if we’re to pick 3 members that can spend 3 hours ripping each other’s throats out, who should they be? Is there anyone that would disagree with Jaded being 1 of them?
    So, who are the other to 2 member of this site who you most enjoy spending 3 hours fighting with.

Ok, I want in! I can announce the shit out things…and say the worst thing at the exact right time! Put me in coach….

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Eddiemac87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Fail. I'm not in there anywhere and I'm better than half those fools.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Fail. I'm not in there anywhere and I'm better than half those fools.
    What positition, including those that I didn't think of listing, do you'd be perfect for?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I've been waiting for you to respond to the job that I'm offering you.

So, who are the other to 2 member of this site who you most enjoy spending 3 hours fighting with.
    Me, King and Wave … they ain’t want this swerve.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Me, King and Wave … they ain’t want this swerve.
    I've already offered a different job to King, pick someone else.

18. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I've already offered a different job to King, pick someone else.
    Inc or UR
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

20. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

As Radio Broadcast Commentator I think it’s only fair that I forewarn you that I must criticize said HC and GM as warranted … journalistic integrity and such.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

22. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

I'll take it and it works with my Orange Colored Glasses.
    Getting Stoked

24. The Following 3 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

As Radio Broadcast Commentator I think it’s only fair that I forewarn you that I must criticize said HC and GM as warranted … journalistic integrity and such.
    You’re assuming that I’m going to make mistakes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I need to be opposite of Jaded. We flow like water and wine.

27. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information