Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I’m buying the Denver Broncos

Can I be the Beer Guy?

I make no guarantees that I'll count change correctly or my bank will balance. But there will be beer!

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived AgentOrange For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Can I be the Beer Guy?

I make no guarantees that I'll count change correctly or my bank will balance. But there will be beer!
    I'm actually really good at counting change and I always balance, so I can help when I'm not cheering.
    Getting Stoked

4. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    He’s a lawyer that been a member here for years, therefore it was easy to come up with a job for him. You’ve been here just over a year and the only thing that I know about you is that you’re a road worker and you think that everyone who disagrees with you on anything, myself included, is an idiot.
    Unfortunately I'm not an attorney. I sit for the bar in February. Then after that I'll sit at a bar!

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Unfortunately I'm not an attorney. I sit for the bar in February. Then after that I'll sit at a bar!
    Soooooo what are you about to do take like the most important exam you’ve ever taken?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Soooooo what are you about to do take like the most important exam you’ve ever taken?
    Yep. Literally tens of thousands of dollars in student loans--even though I went to community college, the cheapest state school in my state, and literally the cheapest accredited law school in the country, on a big scholarship-- years of hard work, sacrifices like missing weddings, funerals, and holidays is on the line.

What a time to be alive.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Yep. Literally tens of thousands of dollars in student loans--even though I went to community college, the cheapest state school in my state, and literally the cheapest accredited law school in the country, on a big scholarship-- years of hard work, sacrifices like missing weddings, funerals, and holidays is on the line.

What a time to be alive.

Damnnnnnnn Brotha man! Sounds like a ton of pressure however if you can do remember things as much as you can type on here your going to be fine and I’m rooting for you man. Go pass that got damn exam king!!!!! Show them sons of
    Bitches how to Ace a exam like a boss!
    Last edited by Jeudy10Hamler1; 12-22-2021 at 01:46 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Damnnnnnnn Brotha man! Sounds like a ton of pressure however if you can do remember things as much as you can type on here your going to be fine and I’m rotting for you man. Yo pass that got damn exam king!!!!! Show them sons of
    Bitches how to Ace a exam like a boss!
    Eh, if I fail I'll take another shot at it. And if that doesn't work I'll just move on. Things will work out in the end, even if it is the end.

Eh, if I fail I'll take another shot at it. And if that doesn't work I'll just move on. Things will work out in the end, even if it is the end.
    How many times do you get to take it a year or whatever?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information