Thread: This weekend NFL games rescheduled due to COVID

Default This weekend NFL games rescheduled due to COVID

The NFL announced Friday that it has postponed three games from the Week 15 schedule as teams continue to deal with a rash of COVID-19 outbreaks.

The league moved Saturday's matchup between the Las Vegas Raiders and Cleveland Browns to Monday, Dec. 20 at 5 p.m. ET, and the Seattle Seahawks-Los Angeles Rams and Washington Football Team-Philadelphia Eagles matchups to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 21.

The schedule changes arrive as the Rams, Browns, and Washington currently have more than 20 players on the COVID-19 reserve.

The NFL has reversed course from its position earlier in the year that, absent medical consideration or government directives, games would not be postponed or rescheduled due to roster issues caused by injury or illness that impacted multiple players

Remember when the Broncos last year were forced to play anyway?
    This is BS

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Strafen For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen View Post
    This is BS
    I will never not be pissed about that situation.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

The Seahawks-Rams game and the WTF team-Eagles game moved to Tuesday has drawn a lot of criticism because players playing the following Sunday which gives them no days off.
    At the end of the day, the NFL it’s all about the money...all about the money...

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

The NFL could of moved up the Patriots/Colts to an earlier time. I don’t know how you East coast folks stay up to watch an 8:15pm start time. I’ll probably be asleep before end of game, and I’m Pacific time.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    The NFL could of moved up the Patriots/Colts to an earlier time. I don’t know how you East coast folks stay up to watch an 8:15pm start time. I’ll probably be asleep before end of game, and I’m Pacific time.

Saturdays are not a big deal and although in recent months because i usually get off of work by 7pm or 8pm it does allow me to see some of the late games on Sun and Mon i used to really hate the start time on the east coast. Especially back when i had to be up by 5am but now i have more of a 7am get up time so late games are easier to digest now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

This is BS
    Well, our entire QB core did decide to blatantly disregard the league's Covid policy. In fact, I don’t recall any of our QBs testing positive, they were suspended for that game as a disciplinary action. On the other hand, there has been on evidence whatsoever of any of the players or coaches on these effected teams have done the same. In fact, it’s been reported that at least a couple of coaches have gotten covid in spite of being fully vaccinated, including getting the booster. So, why would you punish someone who followed every rule, but still fell victim to misfortune anyways?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Well, our entire QB core did decide to blatantly disregard the league's Covid policy. In fact, I don’t recall any of our QBs testing positive, they were suspended for that game as a disciplinary action. On the other hand, there has been on evidence whatsoever of any of the players or coaches on these effected teams have done the same. In fact, it’s been reported that at least a couple of coaches have gotten covid in spite of being fully vaccinated, including getting the booster. So, why would you punish someone who followed every rule, but still fell victim to misfortune anyways?
    I don’t know how can anybody know with certainty how and where somebody may have gotten COVID from.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I don’t know how can anybody know with certainty how and where somebody may have gotten COVID from.
    True, but when there's irrefutable visual evidence that you've disregarded any rules at any time (covid protocols and otherwise), there's going to be consequences.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Lololol

Kirk Lock.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

This is BS
    Follow the ******* rules, it’s not difficult.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

15. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information