Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm off my feet for 6 weeks

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Been playing Trials Fusion. It's a lot of fun. Also been playing Resident Evil 2, good times.

My sleep schedule is all jacked up. I moved into my son's room because it's on the main level and I can't really do stairs right now, he's in the basement with the 10' projector screen and his own bathroom. I think he's fine. I am on this very weird sleep schedule, because I'm by myself and have no set time to wake up, so I'm staying up until 2 or 3 and waking up at like 9, very weird for me. I either have my game changer machine (ice for my knee) or my CPM (a machine that moves my knee) on until at least 2am.

Think I might watch Shawshank Redemption tonight. It's been a while since I watched it.

2. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

One of my favorite video game experiences all-time: I had a cabin in Breck for a week for "snowboarding". It was split among 16 of us, it was a 4-5 bedroom humongous type place. It was just me.

Instead of shredding day after day, I got into Resident Evil 4. Played through the whole thing. Man, what a cool time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I'm guessing the 6 weeks is over? How's the leg coming around? I see in the Gun thread you were able to get to an auction!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I'm guessing the 6 weeks is over? How's the leg coming around? I see in the Gun thread you were able to get to an auction!

6 weeks is but they extended it to eight. So I go back next Friday and they will probably loosen my restrictions and I'll start PT. Been doing at home PT which is isometric (I think that's the word) stretches and leg lifts etc. Not sure when I'll go back to work, guessing sometime in Feb.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information