2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I don't care who the owner is as long as they ensure Paton removes this whole staff and Teddy from Denver
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

3. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    That was my sense as well. She was putting in the work. Interning at a consulting outfit. Working at the NFL office. Working for the Broncos. Etc. To prepare herself to be involved in managing the Broncos. Obviously, it would have been better if she had been working for, and with, her dad, but clearly she was putting in the time and effort to meet the trust's requirements for an owner.
    I agree Brittany would have been a great owner, if she wouldn’t have had to deal with ongoing litigation from the rest of the stupid entitled family for the next decade. If the trust pulled the lever for her it wouldn’t be the end, it would be the beginning of a very much worse period. That was the one flaw in Pat’s succession plan, not recognizing that his idiot family would never not go full idiot.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    That was my sense as well. She was putting in the work. Interning at a consulting outfit. Working at the NFL office. Working for the Broncos. Etc. To prepare herself to be involved in managing the Broncos. Obviously, it would have been better if she had been working for, and with, her dad, but clearly she was putting in the time and effort to meet the trust's requirements for an owner.
    This is how it felt to me also. But 2 families and then a love child is revealed in the process it was going to get messy if it wasn't done before he passed away. I just want someone that is invested in the team, or at least has the face of the team be invested and making big picture choices.
    Getting Stoked

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    This is how it felt to me also. But 2 families and then a love child is revealed in the process it was going to get messy if it wasn't done before he passed away. I just want someone that is invested in the team, or at least has the face of the team be invested and making big picture choices.
    Yea, if Pat could have had another good decade, he could have groomed and then passed the team to Brittany. Now, I'm with you, hopefully a committed owner would be a great place to land.

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived Mozzafiato For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Mike Klis
    @mikeklis
    ·
    16m
    Judge Gilman order: 4. "Plaintiffs (Bowlen Trust) do not have any obligations under the right of first refusal, specifically there is no obligation to provide notice of any intended sale of the 60.8% Partnership Interest in PDB Sports, Ltd. or of the Broncos franchise." #9sports

Mike Klis
    @mikeklis
    ·
    17m
    Judge Gilman order: 3. None of the Defendants (Kaiser estate, ROFR Holdings) are entitled to notice of any intended sale of the 60.8% Partnership Interest in PDB Sports, Ltd. or of the Broncos franchise. (more) #9sports

Mike Klis
    @mikeklis
    ·
    19m
    Judge Gilman order: 1. The right of first refusal Agreement between Edgar F. Kaiser, Jr. and Patrick D. Bowlen "has terminated in its entirety."
    2. The right of first refusal is no longer valid or enforceable in any respect. (more) #9sports

Mike Klis
    @mikeklis
    ·
    28m
    BREAKING: Denver Judge Gilman issues order on Broncos case vs. Kaiser estate: "The right of first refusal is no longer valid or enforceable in any respect."
    This means final impediment to Broncos sale has been removed. #9sports

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Let's GO!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I'm not sure I'd seen it confirmed that PFM and Elway are both pursuing ownership in separate groups... Interesting.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post

I'm not sure I'd seen it confirmed that PFM and Elway are both pursuing ownership in separate groups... Interesting.
    That is rather interesting. I was hoping they'd both be part of the same group, however, I think it could certainly cause issues if there is more than on "head honcho". We need a "buck stops here" style of leadership in order to hold people accountable for their own failures, etc.

15. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    That is rather interesting. I was hoping they'd both be part of the same group, however, I think it could certainly cause issues if there is more than on "head honcho". We need a "buck stops here" style of leadership in order to hold people accountable for their own failures, etc.
    Yup, can't wait to see and hear more details about this!

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Andy Jassy, the new president and chief executive officer of Amazon is wants to buy the Peyton and Eli show. Could he be part of the money in Peyton's group?
    Getting Stoked

18. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    Yup, can't wait to see and hear more details about this!
    I'd be willing to bet it's more about the group that approached them rather than the other way around.

20. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Peyton Manning, John Elway interested in Broncos ownership situation

The Denver Broncos are 2-0 in the young 2021 NFL season, but could massive news involving Peyton Manning and John Elway be on the horizon?

Peyton Manning and John Elway competing against each other to be part of separate Denver Broncos ownership investment groups? Peyton Manning and John Elway coming together to be part of the same Denver Broncos ownership investment group?

The Denver Broncos ownership rumor mill heated up on Sunday with a report first from CBS Sports that Peyton Manning would have interest in joining a possible ownership group of the Denver Broncos if, indeed, the team is actually sold ultimately.

Mike Klis of 9News in Denver reported after the Denver Broncos’ victory against the Jacksonville Jaguars that John Elway would also have interest in being part of an ownership investment group, but again, only if the team is actually sold.

Source: Elway interested in joining ownership group if Broncos are sold https://t.co/eV8sVn8gWG via @9NEWS #9sports

— Mike Klis (@mikeklis) September 19, 2021
    rest - https://predominantlyorange.com/2021...cos-ownership/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived Mozzafiato For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information