Thread: What a low life POS

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default What a low life POS

This guy will probably get a slap on the wrist but he belongs behind bars for a long time.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/zac-s...-ex-girlfriend

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Wow, that's bad.

4. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Not disagreeing at all, the guy deserves to be thrown away for a long time. The only thing that bothers me (I mean other than the woman beating) is how much more society gets upset when there's video. I mean this is how these things look, it's disgusting. Imagine if Tyreek Hill's incidents had been caught on video, but since they weren't he's just another superstar in the NFL.

Anyone who lays hands on their woman not in self defense or defending their children (that happens too let's not pretend it doesn't) deserves to be beaten. I pity any low life son of a bitch that would ever do that to my daughter.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Not disagreeing at all, the guy deserves to be thrown away for a long time. The only thing that bothers me (I mean other than the woman beating) is how much more society gets upset when there's video. I mean this is how these things look, it's disgusting. Imagine if Tyreek Hill's incidents had been caught on video, but since they weren't he's just another superstar in the NFL.

Anyone who lays hands on their woman not in self defense or defending their children (that happens too let's not pretend it doesn't) deserves to be beaten. I pity any low life son of a bitch that would ever do that to my daughter.
    I wouldn't have any pity for him...

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

It’s bad enough a man hitting a woman, it’s the worst when the man is a well conditioned athlete...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information