Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: No matter what happens teddy is dead as a bronco for me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I don't blame you for what it's worth. At least stand Slay's path.
    I mean anything! At least look like you give a shit. Lol

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    This is a pretty emotional thread.
    The estrogen levels are high today.

The lack of effort on the tackle isn’t really the main issue with Teddy Bridgewater. I don’t really care about that a whole lot. The bigger issue is that he’s terrible. He was completely incompetent today. The Broncos have one of the better WR rooms in the league but you’d never know it. Until Sutton caught that pass today I’d forgotten he was even on the team. Teddy’s inability to throw the ball down field makes them largely irrelevant.

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived Mozzafiato For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    The lack of effort on the tackle isn’t really the main issue with Teddy Bridgewater. I don’t really care about that a whole lot. The bigger issue is that he’s terrible. He was completely incompetent today. The Broncos have one of the better WR rooms in the league but you’d never know it. Until Sutton caught that pass today I’d forgotten he was even on the team. Teddy’s inability to throw the ball down field makes them largely irrelevant.
    Yes, once again Teddy kept throwing it short all day. That 4th down fumble by Gordon and lack of any effort by Teddy was terrible but on the previous play Teddy was just as cowardly. 3rd and 8 and out of three targets on his right he threw it to the guy who was short of the first down.

Anybody who wants to rewatch this mess pay attention to Jeudy and how often he's making the CB look like a fool because of his route running but of course Teddy only had eyes on the checkdown. WTF is the point in playing Jeudy then who's going to take time and space to get open with his route running when the QB is only going to check it down.

Same thing with the blocked FG. The play before it's 3rd and goal and this loser once again throws it short to the only guy underneath while the rest of the WRs were running routes into the end zone.

When Teddy did try to actually throw it in the end zone he missed by mile.

7. The Following User High Fived Helios For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Jeudy did look put out when they put him on camera.

The Broncos QB room is panning out a lot like we expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I would support not starting Teddy anymore.

10. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

If Drew lock isn’t starting out of the bye week I’m done watching the rest of the way. I refuse to support teddy and this trash he’s putting on display.

12. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I would support not starting Teddy anymore.
    I'm frustrated that he's not distributing the ball well midfield. 30 yards to those 3 wide outs, I need more! The olé is just painful to abide.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

14. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Teddy is basically auditioning for his next gig. Play it safe, don't turn over the ball, pad out your stats in garbage time and he'll be a highly paid backup in the league for a long time.

Making a tackle or tough throw down the field isn't worth risking that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    If Drew lock isn’t starting out of the bye week I’m done watching the rest of the way. I refuse to support teddy and this trash he’s putting on display.
    I think the only way Teddy gets benched is if he literally gets destroyed and mangled on the field, but im all for that too..

17. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    I'll pass it on to ownership, they'll get right on it.

It's a fair point. This game was painful to watch, and it was the most important game all week. You think we should punt the season?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I think the only way Teddy gets benched is if he literally gets destroyed and mangled on the field, but im all for that too..
    Don't be a piece of shit like this North. You're better than that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Don't be a piece of shit like this North. You're better than that.
    Nah, he aint worth being nice to. He's a shitburger that needs to be pulled immediately no matter the cost.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I am a normal human being so I do not wish any harm upon any sports person other than Tyreek Hill.

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

**** Teddy Bridgewater. That was a pethetiv display of cowardice. He deserves nothing but scorn and ridicule.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information