Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Service Announcement- The GOAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Gordon has been playing lights out this year. He was a beast today too.

Still doesn't make UR "right".

It does. It 100% does. It cannot be denied or argued either. Just accept it and ill move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Gordon was good today but the real story was Williams just killing shit. Loved how they both had almost 200 yards rushing with Williams at 111 and Gordon at 80.

The Philip Lindsay crowd has been beaten into submission so I’m going to hold back from any chest pounding

Until they admit I shall not stop.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    It's a worthless debate, and I'll bow out by saying Lindsay isn't a run up the gut RB, but that's what Shurmer asked him to do.

You can't just dismiss his two year production.
    You've been right more than once every 5 years. I like when its repeated about me yet no one can challenge it, as im rarely wrong. Denial is fun to speak but flimsy to stand on!

You dismiss Lindsey vs Gordon. By a lot. When you say Gordon has always been the better rb for the broncos I shall stand down!
    We all know it. It cannot be argued. Just say it. You'll feel better.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Gordon was better than Lindsay but Williams is better than Gordon.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Gordon was better than Lindsay but Williams is better than Gordon.
    I think even Joe and mo would agree with this
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I think even Joe and mo would agree with this
    Williams got me pregnant like 3 times today. Looked like Marshawn Lynch on that one run.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Williams got me pregnant like 3 times today. Looked like Marshawn Lynch on that one run.
    I went 6 to midnight
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

9. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I’m not tech savvy enough to post the video , so I took a screen shot.

11. The Following User High Fived Mozzafiato For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    #assesArentHats
    this is a little over the line dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

okay, calm down, karen. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

14. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    okay, calm down, karen. . .
    Just help Joe see the light. We don't want him in this purgatory. Mo is dragging him down. Help us save brother Joe!
    Wave is a beacon of light.
    Hawg is a beacon even though he pretends not to be.
    We can't let our brothers be dim! Help them shine their lights doggy dogfish
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Jeudy

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    Twitter master here
    They don’t make real men anymore

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

The worst thing that ever happened in the Philipp Lindsay progression was Royce getting hurt after dominating him in their rookie training camp. Royce never became we thought he was and people somehow got sold on the idea of Lindsay as an every down back. If the man could plant pass block at all and could ever figure out how to catch a freaking football you could have had a very nice career as a change-of-pace back.

All that said you're better than this UR. There's no need to pile on the kid. Mismanagement by bad coaching staffs led to this. It's not his fault

18. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    and people somehow got sold on the idea of Lindsay as an every down back.
    And this is what UR was taking issue with. Even i thought that Lindsay could be an everydown back until i had to see the light and realize that he was never nothing more than a scat back. This is why UR is making a big deal about, is it necessary for UR to carry on about it? Nah. But he was definitely right in that MGIII is a work horse and Lindsay was not even though a few of us were trying to proclaim that Phillip could be.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    And this is what UR was taking issue with. Even i thought that Lindsay could be an everydown back until i had to see the light and realize that he was never nothing more than a scat back. This is why UR is making a big deal about, is it necessary for UR to carry on about it? Nah. But he was definitely right in that MGIII is a work horse and Lindsay was not even though a few of us were trying to proclaim that Phillip could be.
    I've also said that since the beginning. And still can't figure out what happened to Freeman after how he looked during that rookie training camp and preseason. But for the love of Pete man we're halfway through the season. I just don't get the need for this. That said King can confirm that I've had My moments of flaunting stuff that I shouldn't have. So I guess I will just carry on. The thing here is that it's an entire thread devoted to it oh, and it's taking shots at a guy that's generally a great person damn he's a local Denver kid.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I've also said that since the beginning. And still can't figure out what happened to Freeman after how he looked during that rookie training camp and preseason. But for the love of Pete man we're halfway through the season. I just don't get the need for this. That said King can confirm that I've had My moments of flaunting stuff that I shouldn't have. So I guess I will just carry on. The thing here is that it's an entire thread devoted to it oh, and it's taking shots at a guy that's generally a great person damn he's a local Denver kid.
    It is a bit tedious on UR's part but it is what it is at this point. Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Honestly, so? Teddy seems like a great guy too but that doesn't stop 90% of this board from shitting down his throat on a daily basis. I don't think UR is saying he's a bad guy or anything. But this being a football board, I don't see any issue with him criticizing him about his football play.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information