Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Rosen had flop written all over him. I don’t see it with Pickett. Jury will be out on Corral. UR is in love with Willis.
    I do not love willis. I think Paton will take Willis.

If I had to take a QB I would take Pickett. i do not want to move up for any QB in this draft. I dont. I want Russ, Rodgers or Watson. I would go hard after Wilson. If not, I will pull the trigger for watson. I want nothing to do with the QBs in the first round of this draft. I would draft Ridder or Strong with one of my 2nd rd picks though.

QB room of:

Wilson/Watson
    Ridder/Strong/
    Lock

thats the way I would build this roster
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

JoJo Doman

Tell me about him Husker fans. Is it true he is a MLB who played a bunch at corner? Could he be a coverage ILB for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Chubb was the next elite pass rusher look where it got us. You draft a QB period! Its that important. If he busts you do it again the next year and then again until you find the guy. Arizona is a prime example of this. You only avoid drafting a QB if there is a young guy you have some faith in then you let him roll and if it fails you draft a QB. You don't ever bring in a retread and start him for a below avg season in hopes of saving your job because it literally works .01 % of the time. Fangio just learned this and I'm sure Paton just saw it as well. Draft a QB every damn draft in rd 1 until you find the guy period. Its great to have next von miller but it does nothing when you trot out a Teddy B, Keenum, Flacco etc at Qb.
    What the hell the entire second half of this post is arguing some shit I never said. Wake me up when I ever say bring in a retread……

Let’s say Pickett is the only quarterback with a top 15 grade, the broncos are picking at 9, picket ends up going before the broncos pick. Shall the broncos pass on the elite pass rusher or OT just to reach on a QB whose graded late first or 2nd round pick? Hell no!

And I’m not the one who ever considered Chubb the next von miller, I was josh allen while majority of broncos fans like was Chubb…….

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

To me the best value in this draft is trading back, unless you like Pickett. If you like Pickett then you probably have to trade up to 4 to ensure you get him. This draft seems pretty deep but not very top heavy. Honestly there is probably 4 or 5 underclassmen that would be picked before any single player in this class if they were able to declare.

There is some good depth though, especially at LB and OL.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    To me the best value in this draft is trading back, unless you like Pickett. If you like Pickett then you probably have to trade up to 4 to ensure you get him. This draft seems pretty deep but not very top heavy. Honestly there is probably 4 or 5 underclassmen that would be picked before any single player in this class if they were able to declare.

Been reading my sig eh?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

7. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    What the hell the entire second half of this post is arguing some shit I never said. Wake me up when I ever say bring in a retread……

Let’s say Pickett is the only quarterback with a top 15 grade, the broncos are picking at 9, picket ends up going before the broncos pick. Shall the broncos pass on the elite pass rusher or OT just to reach on a QB whose graded late first or 2nd round pick? Hell no!

And I’m not the one who ever considered Chubb the next von miller, I was josh allen while majority of broncos fans like was Chubb…….

Ah yes feelings.......
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post

Sadly the Lions are coaching at the Senior Bowl, Pickett is going to go to Detroit IMO. They are going to fall in love with that Kid.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

If Quinn is the HC, we need to revamp the 3 off ball linebackers. Need speed vs what we have. Plus another DE. i figure Chubb would be the Leo in his 43 under.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

12. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    I've watched a lot of Dean, I would not take him at 9. Lloyd, Hell yes. Devin Lloyd is the best LB in the draft IMHO.

I'd prefer we take some combo of Edge/QB @9/40 and take Muma at 60(or wherever that pick ends up)
    Let's Rid3!!!!

[QUOTE=elsid13;3138960]If Quinn is the HC, we need to revamp the 3 off ball linebackers. Need speed vs what we have. Plus another DE. i figure Chubb would be the Leo in his 43 under.[/

Browning is pretty good LB or us, then the pick at 9 should be the kid from Utah. Dude has elite ability and leadership/smart’s.

Also strnad is better suited in s 4-3. Nonetheless I don’t think it would be a tough transition. I need to know what the plan is for the offense would be though with a Dan Quinn. I’d imagine he would lean towards a veteran quarterback like Lock in year one for stability as well.

Remember our needs; quarterback and inside linebackers. For some weird reason we’ve been neglecting to address those two positions, and Micah Parsons was thee for us last year. Talking about being clueless!

16. The Following User High Fived Strafen For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen View Post
    Remember our needs; quarterback and inside linebackers. For some weird reason we’ve been neglecting to address those two positions, and Micah Parsons was thee for us last year. Talking about being clueless!
    Talent was never an issue. He was a grade A *******. He's a beast. Hopefully for his sake being rich won't make him more of who he is/was and he grows up.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen View Post

Our Needs are Still QB, T and edge first before anything else. Then we can talk ILB, S, and C. Just so everyone is tracking we have no RT at the moment as Anderson and Massie are both FA's albeit Anderson is a RFA so maybe he gets brought back but he is a bit player at T not a starter.

Browning and Jonas griffin absolutely look like possible answers inside IMO. Kiser showed out a bit as well. We need a good rookie to bring along sure and Strnad and Wade and Robinson will be brought back to keep developing. AJ might be back as well his injury may have drove his cost down and I would 100% sign him to a 2 year deal if it makes sense. However the HC will probably be a variable there. Maybe the play is Kenny young also. We have failed to address it but its not on the top 3 pecking order at the moment for needs.

For me if we don't go QB you stay at 9 and take a Edge like Ojabo or you Take a T like Cross either at 9 or back a few spots in the 12 range in a trade back. We still would be stupid not to take a QB and make a go of it IMO. However if we like a guy like ridder or strong more for example later from a value standpoint then so be it. Take your edge or T at 9 and then go get your QB.

I still believe entering the draft you should ask if you have the following 4 and if not go get them.

QB- We don't
    T- We have 1 and he is at best serviceable
    Edge- we have 1 injury prone above avg player
    CB- We have a legit number 1

So for me in rd. 1 we need a QB, T, or Edge...I'm tired of passing on QB's and I'm tired of passing on Tackles though
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 01-20-2022 at 05:17 AM.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

21. The Following User High Fived Mozzafiato For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information