Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
So me and my brother used to be Chiefs fans because STL had no team, but i was so young i barely remember it. i remember playing Madden 95 or 98 as the chiefs w my bro.

Then Rams moved there and we were so excited to have a team, only for $Tank to rip it away within my lifetime.

I hope he gets relegated in his soccer leagues, i hope he loses one of his sports teams, and i hope he gets sued for his entire net worth. Then chokes on a pretzel .
If STL wanted to keep the rams they only had to actually provide the stadium they promised, in their deal with him. If they wanted to keep the Rams going "here's how we're going live up to our deal."

And that's my issue with the entire thing; neither party is innocent or the good guy here. Saint Louis never had any real intention of paying for/creating a real stadium for the team. They did next to nothing since day one for that. And that doesn't make for good TV, or articles, or soundbites because it's more fun to bash the evil billionaire, but at a certain point a contract is a contract. If you wanted a NFL franchise but are suspicious of an owner, you contract at your own risk.

I didn't know you had a brother? How is he doing?