Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The honorary Shane Falco let's go Rams thread.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    So me and my brother used to be Chiefs fans because STL had no team, but i was so young i barely remember it. i remember playing Madden 95 or 98 as the chiefs w my bro.

Then Rams moved there and we were so excited to have a team, only for $Tank to rip it away within my lifetime.

I hope he gets relegated in his soccer leagues, i hope he loses one of his sports teams, and i hope he gets sued for his entire net worth. Then chokes on a pretzel .
    If STL wanted to keep the rams they only had to actually provide the stadium they promised, in their deal with him. If they wanted to keep the Rams going "here's how we're going live up to our deal."

And that's my issue with the entire thing; neither party is innocent or the good guy here. Saint Louis never had any real intention of paying for/creating a real stadium for the team. They did next to nothing since day one for that. And that doesn't make for good TV, or articles, or soundbites because it's more fun to bash the evil billionaire, but at a certain point a contract is a contract. If you wanted a NFL franchise but are suspicious of an owner, you contract at your own risk.

I didn't know you had a brother? How is he doing?

Rams belong in SoCal.
    I remember attending the last game in Anaheim between Rams and Raiders (mid 90's). It ended in the biggest stadium fight you've ever seen. I'm talking full mele between hundreds of fans everywhere below. There were people trying to climb up into our suite. We tried to help one lady up (not sure how she got that high in the 1st place) onto our outside landing seating. It was crazy. It was my birthday (my birthday party) and the suite belonged to my corp accountant firm. That was the wildest game I'd ever attended. Everyone was mad that their team (both sides) were leaving so they took it out on each other. lol

Shortly thereafter both teams bolted from SoCal. One day you had cross town rivalry... next moment no NFL at all. It happens....
    Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 11-09-2021 at 02:35 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

4. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

From Article - The Rams moved from Los Angeles in 1995 to St. Louis.

Question - Did St. Louis have to pay money to Los Angeles when they moved from LA to St. Louis?

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    From Article - The Rams moved from Los Angeles in 1995 to St. Louis.

Question - Did St. Louis have to pay money to Los Angeles when they moved from LA to St. Louis?
    Not sure but it also could be the circumstances of each move. I cant really recall how each move happened but i believe that LA was aware of the Rams moving to St. Louis in advance whereas i think the move from St. Louis to LA happened on a whim. I could be wrong but it seemed to rub everyone the wrong way how they had done it recently. Kind of like when Colts bolted out of Baltimore so many years ago.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

$790m was a worthless settlement to me.

I wanted Stan on the stand. I wanted him forced to sell one of his sports teams and i wanted an expansion team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

never taunt shane falco in jest.

this thread has shifted my ownership. I am now its author.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information