Page 28 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Trading Von Miller to Rams

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    That sounds exhausting.
    You'd probably just twist an ankle anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

2. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I think Deshaun Waton did that and nearly got arrested.
    He should run for President.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I twisted my ankle walking my dog tonight. Doing things only leads to pain.
    We don’t deserve dogs.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

You know what, screw this franchise. Giving this 24 hours to sink in and I am even more pissed about this.

All you losers who think stockpiling picks ala the NBA will work, good freaking luck. Losing talent for potential rarely ever pans out and instead you become the Jets/Dolphins/Browns/Texans.

But, hey, the same brain trust that traded for Teddy to be the starter, they can be trusted to turn a future HOF'er into equal value on day 2 I am sure.

Fire Paton too. Minnesota trash loser.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

This trade has broken me. Its a solid move I know, and I have even more faith now Paton has said this staff is not it by this move which I'm happy about but von is my dude. I was stoked to get to see him play against the eagles on the 14th and now I cant and it hurts so personally I'm broken at the moment. Realistically though it was a smart move, and good value. Hopefully Patrick, Jackson, and Fuller are next maybe Teddy B to. Also F fangio and his failed use of Von and F Shurmur and the disgrace they both have brought to this team and franchise.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

9. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    This trade has broken me. Its a solid move I know, and I have even more faith now Paton has said this staff is not it by this move which I'm happy about but von is my dude. I was stoked to get to see him play against the eagles on the 14th and now I cant and it hurts so personally I'm broken at the moment. Realistically though it was a smart move, and good value. Hopefully Patrick, Jackson, and Fuller are next maybe Teddy B to. Also F fangio and his failed use of Von and F Shurmur and the disgrace they both have brought to this team and franchise.....
    Nope, not a solid move. Going to waste the picks anyway. We already had loads of cap room. We aren't getting Rogers. What else are we going to do with that cap space? Sign who exactly? You don't trade the face of a franchise that singlehandedly won you a championship and wasn't asking to be moved. You don't. Trash organizations do that. We became a trash organization with that move. This team will win NEVER compete for a championship with trash Paton as the GM. Did the Ravens deal Ray Lewis? If you ask me, it's the same thing. This team is a joke and Paton can take his ass back to Minnesota. I was already leery of him when he didn't feel compelled to address QB beyond TBW, now I see what is really in his soft head.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    Nope, not a solid move. Going to waste the picks anyway. We already had loads of cap room. We aren't getting Rogers. What else are we going to do with that cap space? Sign who exactly? You don't trade the face of a franchise that singlehandedly won you a championship and wasn't asking to be moved. You don't. Trash organizations do that. We became a trash organization with that move. This team will win NEVER compete for a championship with trash Paton as the GM. Did the Ravens deal Ray Lewis? If you ask me, it's the same thing. This team is a joke and Paton can take his ass back to Minnesota. I was already leery of him when he didn't feel compelled to address QB beyond TBW, now I see what is really in his soft head.
    Nah man, Paton said f this staff which is what we need. He is commiting to a full rebuild IMO. Its been long overdue. More picks, great cap, new staff and QB. The plan is solid. Now to be fair you have every right to be concerned we can f it up, some of his first year moves haven't been good like Fuller, and Teddy not addressing the OL or QB better etc..... The plan to actually fully rebuild however is a good one.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

just when you think this season cant get any worse.

They go and do this.

i half expect to wake up to news that drew lock has aids tomorrow and cant play football anymore.

And Shurmurs son is now the starting qb

15. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    100%

Better than twisting your dog walking your ankle. On a lighter note, I saw a UFO at about 5am this morning

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Nah man, Paton said f this staff which is what we need. He is commiting to a full rebuild IMO. Its been long overdue. More picks, great cap, new staff and QB. The plan is solid. Now to be fair you have every right to be concerned we can f it up, some of his first year moves haven't been good like Fuller, and Teddy not addressing the OL or QB better etc..... The plan to actually fully rebuild however is a good one.
    I disagree that Paton is saying that about the staff at all. In fact, this may just signal the opposite! You are telling me that his evaluation is already made? This is a ready made excuse to keep the staff around. Well we couldn't compete after trading our best player....

Again, there is no such thing as a full rebuild in the NFL. This is not the NBA. The average career is 4 years! How many other star players got traded yesterday? Panicked garbage franchises do this. Von wasn't asking for a trade which would have been the only excuse you could make.

If they use those picks on QB/OL instead of the terrible FA's we usually sign, again, those guys come cheap. So what are we spending the cap savings on? We had the luxury of paying Von after SB50 because we weren't paying big money to a QB. That still hasn't changed.

This was a dumb move by a stupid GM that has no plan. Watch, Vic/Shurmer will be back next year and we can use the Von capital for another Meinerz/Browning combo and really set the NFL on fire!

People so over rate the potential of draft picks it's not even funny.

ETA: The Raiders got 1st round picks for future HOF'er Kalil Mack, and Amari Cooper. Those players busted out of the NFL already. Stop over rating picks to proven talent!
    Last edited by Tbolt; 11-02-2021 at 06:44 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

At least you didn’t trip over your dog on the stairway.

Lol, solid move…. You guys will twist yourselves any possible way just to keep up your boot licking.

When has another team ever traded their franchise player mid season? A move like this has never happened before, this team is on the level of the Texans now. This is the amongst the most sad, desperate moves of any FO.

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tangerine For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    He should run for President.
    He has dementia?

24. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I actually thought this board was handing this pretty well early in the day but boy did the whiny bitches sure come out in full force. I just hope you all follow through and are actually done with the franchise so we don't have to deal with your whiny bitchiness here anymore.

26. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information