Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1110

Thread: Broncos Trading Von Miller to Rams

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Lol if Miller returned to the broncos after this year it would be crazy
    Not if we get Rodgers. That’ll be a boat LOD of money in just two players...
    Last edited by Strafen; 02-08-2022 at 09:21 PM.

Did we pass on Allen to get Chubb?’

Doesn’t matter 18 games wasn’t enough for Allen to develop either. He’d a been sitting behind a teddy as well after failing the way he did his first 18 starts.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Chubb was a monster. Don’t conflate injuries with a bad pick.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

If your injured and not one of the best at your position while the other guy is one of the best at his position then you’ve failed. Chubb has been a failure for where he was drafted

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

If your injured and not one of the best at your position while the other guy is one of the best at his position then you’ve failed. Chubb has been a failure for where he was drafted
    Great, so you agree. As a rookie he had one of the best rookie pass rush seasons ever.

His next season he got hurt. Not his fault, it could happen to anyone.

He came back off of an injury, still got 7.5 sacks, still got pressures and QB hits, and was still a stud against the run.

When he's been healthy he's been a really good and often great player. So we can pretend that Chubb hasn't been that when he's on the field, and that Allen was a surefire prospect that didn't scare away half the league, or we can just come to grips with the fact that shit happens in the NFL. But make no mistake, a healthy Chubb IS one of the better to best outside pass rushers in the game.

Moreover, Chubb was great as a rookie. Allen needed three seasons to get it going. So it's not like during this entire time Denver looked bad for taking Chubb.

Chubb better be top 3 at his position and play in 98% of the game’s next year. I know what he was drafted to be and it ain’t just a 7 sack guy who plays the run decent WHEN he actually plays. Dude needs to be elite next season or else he could find himself in a place where he’s taking a home town discount or maybe way over paid elsewhere. I’d rather him stick around and be great but whatever I gotta see it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

So one option of the ultimatum is to be super rich beyond what he deserves? That'll show him.

And it doesn’t matter that Chubb looked like a good pick his rookie year compared to Allen….. look at the huge gap now? I actually wanted Allen but settled for Chubb for whatever reason. Maybe it’s good I didn’t get to witness josh Allen ran out of Denver only to be on another team as one of the best in the business now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Chubb better be top 3 at his position and play in 98% of the game’s next year. I know what he was drafted to be and it ain’t just a 7 sack guy who plays the run decent WHEN he actually plays. Dude needs to be elite next season or else he could find himself in a place where he’s taking a home town discount or maybe way over paid elsewhere. I’d rather him stick around and be great but whatever I gotta see it.

When he's healthy the dude is a monster. First game back this season and he was already getting double coverage. He's decent against the run? Now we're just making shit up, fantastic.

It's crazy to me how Chubb, a wonderful player with injury issues gets no love or benefit of the doubt, but some second round mentally deficient quarterback with massive flaws in his game is your savior.

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    So one option of the ultimatum is to be super rich beyond what he deserves? That'll show him.
    Yes and personally I’d be fine with that too if I couldn’t be great and super rich at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post

When he's healthy the dude is a monster. First game back this season and he was already getting double coverage. He's decent against the run? Now we're just making shit up, fantastic.

It's crazy to me how Chubb, a wonderful player with injury issues gets no love or benefit of the doubt, but some second round mentally deficient quarterback with massive flaws in his game is your savior.
    No what’s funny is a Steelers fan who will go off topic to bash Drew lock every chance he gets? Legit talking about Chubb and the excuses your making for him and you bring up lock. How is a 7 sack top 3 pick a great player? He needs to take his diet serious and maybe he wouldn’t be overweight and injured all the time. You know like the great’s take shit like they body serious. Chubb has been one ailment after the other always limping off with something nagging him. He came on solid towards the end of last year but like I said he needs to take a huge step. The broncos could very well be drafting kayvon out of Oregon his help and replacement

14. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

No what’s funny is a Steelers fan who will go off topic to bash Drew lock every chance he gets? Legit talking about Chubb and the excuses your making for him and you bring up lock. How is a 7 sack top 3 pick a great player? He needs to take his diet serious and maybe he wouldn’t be overweight and injured all the time. You know like the great’s take shit like they body serious. Chubb has been one ailment after the other always limping off with something nagging him. He came on solid towards the end of last year but like I said he needs to take a huge step. The broncos could very well be drafting kayvon out of Oregon his help and replacement
    Listen here thotzilla, I'm just spitting facts and showing the insanity of your position. You want a real logical loop to jump through: one guy is a physical stud with bad luck but had great production. The one you champion is a second round pick with solid but unspectacular talent that you think is owed everything, with god awful production. Derp on that. Oh, draft status matters now? Great, then the talented guy should get the benefit of the doubt and the second round Qb who could have slide to the third probably shouldn't. You think I'm off-topic when I'm literally showing you a flaw in your logic? Derp.

Your position is stupid and indefensible, ergo of course you cling to it. He didn't tear up his knee or get a spur in his ankle because of his weight. Nor did he keep having ankle issues because he's lazy and fat.

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Von would be a great free agent target for the Broncos. I hope we try to sign this generational talent next month!

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lol Thotzilla. Awesome.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information