Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Trading Von Miller to Rams

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

So Jaded, do you hate Von now?

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Or he is just a football fan.

Some Bronco fans on this board admittedly only watch Bronco games and when the season is over they move to something else. I like watching Bronco games (although they pain me) but i also love the sport and game itself so i can watch any team and root for ones i like and root against teams i dislike. King has let it known he really likes Stafford so its no surprise that he is a Rams homer right now.
    I'll watch most NFL teams at one point or another depending on what games are available.

But there is and will only ever be one 'my' team.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoBeavis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Is Abe okay?

5. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
    I'll watch most NFL teams at one point or another depending on what games are available.

But there is and will only ever be one 'my' team.
    Absolutely

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    No it’s not about only watching broncos games….. I watch a lot of games….

But when your a bengals fan and then a broncos fan and then a Steelers fan and then you have a NFC team as well your pretty much a joke of a fan. And I like king but he’d definitely be the guy at my job that everybody clowns for being a weaker fan or we’d just view em the way we view women who always has a different team or multiple team’s.

Ive known King a long time and he isnt a joke of a fan. He was a Bengal fan for a long time and as easy as it would be for him to jump back on the Bengals bandwagon he hasnt done that. Not sure why he wanted to be a Steeler fan but he wasnt accepted as a Bronco fan with people such as yourself insulting him like this. I just dont understand the animosity towards him, he argues his points well when he debates and likes the game of football in totality.

I started out as a Cowboys fan when i was young then in 82' became a Bronco fan which ive been for 35+ years. And to be honest after last year i seriously thought of not being one anymore (same with Virginia on the college level) but ultimately i just relaxed and quit taking the sport so seriously. Ive grown to appreciate the things this franchise has accomplished that many other organizations (Bengals) have not. Its easy to chastise someone for switching teams when you are a fan of a team that has had it much better as a franchise than others.

People always bust my balls about my Tom Brady love or that i rooted for the Pats or Bucs in the SB's against the teams they faced. I DONT GIVE A ****. I love the sport and like certain players on teams while hating other teams and franchises. I will never root for an AFC rival to win a SB, ever. But i have no problem putting my support behind the Saints when they played Indy, or the Cardinals when they played the Steelers. Who cares that a football fan supports another team even if its not the team they love? Makes no sense to be derogatory about that.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

I now have another reason to root for the Rams this season. If Von can help the Rams keep TB from the SB this year, I’ll be on team Rams.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived R8R H8R For This Post:

Go Rams! I’ll be rooting for them hard the rest of the way.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Chillez For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Or he is just a football fan.

Some Bronco fans on this board admittedly only watch Bronco games and when the season is over they move to something else. I like watching Bronco games (although they pain me) but i also love the sport and game itself so i can watch any team and root for ones i like and root against teams i dislike. King has let it known he really likes Stafford so its no surprise that he is a Rams homer right now.
    I also have been openly rooting for the Rams as a NFC team for five or six years. Kinda like how a lot of Denver fans rooted or root for the Cardinals because they’re in Arizona/lived there. FFS, I used to go to Rams games when they were in STL because it’s less than two hours away from me. The stadium that is.

But yes, the addition of Sta

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I also have been openly rooting for the Rams as a NFC team for five or six years. Kinda like how a lot of Denver fans rooted or root for the Cardinals because they’re in Arizona/lived there. FFS, I used to go to Rams games when they were in STL because it’s less than two hours away from me. The stadium that is.

But yes, the addition of Sta

Hey you are allowed to be a rams nfc fan and a Broncos AFC fan.

I am a saints NFC fan and a Broncos AFC fan.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Broncos linebacker Von Miller traded to Rams in exchange for 2022 second- and third-round picks, sources say

The face of the franchise has been traded.

The Broncos sent All-Pro linebacker Von Miller to the Los Angeles Rams on Monday, one day ahead of the trade deadline, in exchange for second- and third-round picks in 2022, according to a league source.

The trade won’t be officially announced until Miller, who missed Sunday’s win over Washington with an ankle injury, passes a physical and signs the required paperwork with the Rams. The deal was finalized ahead of Tuesday’s 2 p.m. deadline.

“This was a surprise,” Miller told reporters outside the team facility. “You see (trade rumors) in the media, every year for the last four years, I’ve seen it. But it’s hard to grip with reality sometimes. This team, they’re going to start winning soon. We’ve got a lot of great players and a lot of great coaches here, and the staff is amazing. I wanted to be a part of it to fix it, but you’ve just got to keep moving.”

Miller added: “I had a lot of beautiful years here, a lot of great memories, a lot of great teammates, a lot of great coaches, a lot of great fans. I’ll never forget all of those people.”
    AND

Miller met individually this morning at the Broncos’ facility with general manager George Paton, coach Vic Fangio, president/CEO Joe Ellis and president of football operations John Elway.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2021/11/0...n-miller-rams/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'mont Jones

Interesting conflicting reports about them talking to Von ahead of time. Schefter was on the Fan and said that both Von and his agent didn't know and felt a little blindsided and shocked.
    Formerly known as 'BigAl' on the Freak

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived kenoy28 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

So is this the deal that sets up a future trade for Deshaun Watson? Texans give up Watson for Broncos' #1 and #2 in 2022, #1 in 2023, Lock, Sutton and Sartain.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    Go Rams! I’ll be rooting for them hard the rest of the way.
    We need them to tank so our pick is like 5 slots higher! jk I'll be rooting for Von over TB12 too... But that would be a silver lining if Stafford wilts.

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    We need them to tank so our pick is like 5 slots higher! jk I'll be rooting for Von over TB12 too... But that would be a silver lining if Stafford wilts.
    Yeah true I forgot about that def would be a silver lining I hope we nail these two picks back to back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    No it’s not about only watching broncos games….. I watch a lot of games….

But when your a bengals fan and then a broncos fan and then a Steelers fan and then you have a NFC team as well your pretty much a joke of a fan. And I like king but he’d definitely be the guy at my job that everybody clowns for being a weaker fan or we’d just view em the way we view women who always has a different team or multiple team’s and won’t take him/her serious at all. It’s just the way it is
    You’re about to get on my last nerve … bruh.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

26. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information