Thread: To Upgrade, or not to upgrade, that is the question.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default To Upgrade, or not to upgrade, that is the question.

I just received notice that I can upgrade my Windows 10 laptop to 11 for free, but I remember it was a mistake for me to accept that offer for my pervious Windows 8 laptop to 10. So, this leads me to ask the following questions:

1) Will this upgrade have as many bugs in it as the Windows 10 upgrade had?
    2) Will the upgrade give me anything worth the hassle of these potential bugs?
    3) If I wait longer, will Microsoft come out with an improved version of the Widows 11 upgrade?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I probably wont be upgrading because i fell into the same trap with my computers. Win 10 was a huge mistake by microsoft in so many ways.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I probably wont be upgrading because i fell into the same trap with my computers. Win 10 was a huge mistake by microsoft in so many ways.
    I was hoping that you would be the sacrificial lamb that would risk your computer for the benefit of our entire community, including our trolls After all, I can't afford to buy a new computer right now if the upgrade messes mine up
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

4. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information