Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What "hot commodity" Heather Coach Would Actually Want to Coach here?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I am interested in Riley as HC and Leftwich as OC....
    Leftwich ain't leaving Tom Brady unless he gets a HC job.

4. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Leftwich ain't leaving Tom Brady unless he gets a HC job.
    That's a good point. He has a nice setup there. No reason to make a lateral move to a team that's in disarray.

6. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Give me Brian Daboll. He's a great offensive mind who knows how to build an offense around the strength of the roster, and the guy just wins everywhere he goes....in the last 8 years or so.
    Last edited by Ziggy; 10-22-2021 at 06:08 PM.

8. The Following 6 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Doug Pederson.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Default What "hot commodity" Heather Coach Would Actually Want to Coach here?

The last guy I recall in Denver who was labeled a "great offensive mind" was Adam Gase.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Other than Daboll I’d be interested in Kellen Moore (Dallas OC), Nathaniel Hackett (Green Bay OC), Byron Leftwich (Tampa OC), and Kevin O’Connell (LA Rams OC).

I heard on the light rail that some guy's cousin's brother-in-law knows a mute barista that scribbles on a chalkboard all day that this guy is available...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-10-22 (26).jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	19114

(ducking out)

14. The Following User High Fived Bronco Yoda For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Give me Brian Daboll. He's a great offensive mind who knows how to build an offense around the strength of the roster, and the guy just wins everywhere he goes....in the last 8 years or so.
    That's the wet dream. Still have massive concerns about the trustee sitch, but a swinging jack like that might be enough.

I'd hope that team 'ownership' and 'management' give the dude what he needs both staff and personnel. Jury is out on Paton, and I'm game that he can do his job (the Fields epilepsy thing is real). This sounds like a positive direction, I hope we see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

16. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    That's the wet dream. Still have massive concerns about the trustee sitch, but a swinging jack like that might be enough.

I'd hope that team 'ownership' and 'management' give the dude what he needs both staff and personnel. Jury is out on Paton, and I'm game that he can do his job (the Fields epilepsy thing is real). This sounds like a positive direction, I hope we see it.
    What I google'd says it can be controlled well with medication. That doesn't mean completely controlled, nor does it speak to the specifics of Fields' particular ailments. This wasn't to prove/disprove your point. Just a drippity drop drizzle in the ole bucket of info.

splish splash

18. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    What I google'd says it can be controlled well with medication. That doesn't mean completely controlled, nor does it speak to the specifics of Fields' particular ailments. This wasn't to prove/disprove your point. Just a drippity drop drizzle in the ole bucket of info.

splish splash
    Find anything about the effect of lower O2 partial pressure bc of altitude? Someone made a claim that it was relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Find anything about the effect of lower O2 partial pressure bc of altitude? Someone made a claim that it was relevant.
    My splish splashage was not that deep, unfortunately.

What a bummer it would be if Paton was like "that's my QB, but my city might kill/fugg him up."

Because that's depressing af fr fr fr

!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I'm not saying he wouldn't be a good hire, but the two places he coached in the last 8 years other than the Bills was New England and Alabama. Probably the two best organizations in organized football over that time.

Again, that's not to say he's not a good coach, but I'm not sure how much credit he gets for those two organizations winning.

Before he had Allen, if you look back at all the other young QBs he coached in the NFL before that, it's not exactly a list littered with QB development success stories. It's guys like Matt Cassel, Matt Moore, Brady Quinn, and Colt McCoy.

Maybe he's a great coach, I don't know. But I don't see him as the slam dunk hire that others seem to. It's possible Josh Allen is just a freak who would have succeeded anywhere.

23. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'm not saying he wouldn't be a good hire, but the two places he coached in the last 8 years other than the Bills was New England and Alabama. Probably the two best organizations in organized football over that time.

Again, that's not to say he's not a good coach, but I'm not sure how much credit he gets for those two organizations winning.

Before he had Allen, if you look back at all the other young QBs he coached in the NFL before that, it's not exactly a list littered with QB development success stories. It's guys like Matt Cassel, Matt Moore, Brady Quinn, and Colt McCoy.

Maybe he's a great coach, I don't know. But I don't see him as the slam dunk hire that others seem to. It's possible Josh Allen is just a freak who would have succeeded anywhere.
    Interesting.

I wonder if he helped make Cassel be greater than the sum of his parts, kept Moore in the NFL for as long as he did, etc.

Or if those guys were so bad they were the opposite of Allen, who might have succeeded anywhere.

If only there was an objective truth button one could press.

25. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Interesting.

I wonder if he helped make Cassel be greater than the sum of his parts, kept Moore in the NFL for as long as he did, etc.

Or if those guys were so bad they were the opposite of Allen, who might have succeeded anywhere.

If only there was an objective truth button one could press.
    Don't get me wrong, I'd still much prefer Daboll to any 60 year old retread defensive coach we'd bring in. We have to hire an offensive guy, and he does fit that bill. I just question his track record before Buffalo.

I'd personally prefer a guy like Lincoln Riley who just sends QB after QB to the NFL. That guy develops quarterbacks.

27. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information