Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Spencer Rattler

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Rattler is trash, Baker is trash, Kyler is the only good OU QB.

Year started with Howell and Rattler being considered the top 2 QB prospects, and now looking like neither of them will sniff the 1st round. Corral and Willis maybe the only 1st round guys at this point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    Year started with Howell and Rattler being considered the top 2 QB prospects, and now looking like neither of them will sniff the 1st round. Corral and Willis maybe the only 1st round guys at this point.
    Thoughts on the UC QB?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    They will probably still go first round, there are always teams that will reach and Denver will probably be one of them unfortunately.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Not good, Bob.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    They will probably still go first round, there are always teams that will reach and Denver will probably be one of them unfortunately.
    I don't see it for Rattler. If he can't even succeed in the most QB friendly system in college football, I don't see a team spending a high pick on him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I don't see it for Rattler. If he can't even succeed in the most QB friendly system in college football, I don't see a team spending a high pick on him.
    You would think so but i mean, history has shown teams reach for QB's all the time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

You would think so but i mean, history has shown teams reach for QB's all the time.
    Well Jalen hurts had a better season at OU than Rattler is having and went second round.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Well Jalen hurts had a better season at OU than Rattler is having and went second round.
    And Tom Brady went in the 7th i know. Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I know teams are desperate for QB talent, but they at least usually reach for guys who put up big numbers in college. I can't think of a guy getting benched then getting drafted high. He'll get jumped by guys who are actually having good seasons like Corrall or Strong or Ridder. There are always plenty of QBs who emerge during the season to jump the players who have hype then suck.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I did not watch the Netflix show that he is in (when he was being recruited), but I’m told there might be some attitude/leadership issues in his personality. In defense of him, the things coming out of Norman last night and today were rather positive on his attitude and mindset. Although most college analysts at this point are fully in transfer talk mode with him.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I did not watch the Netflix show that he is in (when he was being recruited), but I’m told there might be some attitude/leadership issues in his personality. In defense of him, the things coming out of Norman last night and today were rather positive on his attitude and mindset. Although most college analysts at this point are fully in transfer talk mode with him.
    I feel like he has to transfer at this point. I'm just not sure what tape he's put out that would compel any NFL team to take him before the later rounds.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Has it been confirmed that he has been benched in favor of the backup going forward?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Has it been confirmed that he has been benched in favor of the backup going forward?
    I haven't heard yet, but I don't see how you go back to rattler now. The guy that came in is apparently a big time prospect too that they are really excited about. It'd be one thing if it was just one bad game, but he's been bad all year, and he was shaky at best last year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I haven't heard yet, but I don't see how you go back to rattler now. The guy that came in is apparently a big time prospect too that they are really excited about. It'd be one thing if it was just one bad game, but he's been bad all year, and he was shaky at best last year.
    Possibly but from what i read the same kind of thing happened last year and Rattler still finished the year. Plus, Riley's post game interview didnt suggest he was really that mad at Rattler in fact he even went and said Rattler's 2 pt conversion was the biggest part of the comeback. Could be just coach speak but it seems Rattler has done this before in the very same game and yet held onto his starting job. I think its just going to be a matter of if Riley thinks Spencer has regressed so much this year that it is the better move to insert Williams at this point. With Bama losing yesterday i would probably bench Rattler but so far nothing has been said of making that move.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information