Thread: Urban Meyer scandal reportedly reaches 'crisis point,' Jaguars owner issues statement on 'inexcusable' conduct

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default Urban Meyer scandal reportedly reaches 'crisis point,' Jaguars owner issues statement on 'inexcusable' conduct

On Tuesday, Sports Illustrated's Michael Silver reported that the Urban Meyer situation has reached a "crisis point." One player told Silver that Meyer has zero credibility, and had very little to begin with. According to Silver, players were put off by the fact that Meyer canceled Monday's team meeting as he continued to deal with the fallout from the weekend videos. One player reportedly saw Meyer as being "too scared."

While Meyer said in a Monday press conference that he apologized to the team, Silver was told Meyer "only apologized to position groups individually," and portrayed the young woman in the videos as a random person who was at the restaurant dancing.

"We looked at him like, WTF?" One player told Silver. "Right when he left everyone started dying laughing. And he knew it."
    If Michael Silver isn't making up fictitious sources, then the Jags are the undisputed dumpster fire of the year Yes, they were candidates for this distinction before this all came about, but this just might clinch it a month into the season
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Hiring Meyer was always going to bite them in the ass in my opinion. For all the talk of how bad Denver is at helping young QB's the Jaguars are a dumpster fire in that dept.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

So, in all the time the 2 spent together at Florida, Pervan Meyer never taught St. Tebow how to play QB, and St. Tebow never taught Pervan Meyer how to be a saint

Now the question is, will Pervan Meyer's NFL HC career be shorter the St. Tebow's playing career
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    So, in all the time the 2 spent together at Florida, Pervan Meyer never taught St. Tebow how to play QB, and St. Tebow never taught Pervan Meyer how to be a saint

Now the question is, will Pervan Meyer's NFL HC career be shorter the St. Tebow's playing career
    Without question. I don't think he even makes it to the end of the season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

He is a ******* weird dude.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Meyer has provoked the Wrath of Khan.

Almost makes you think there's a major college head coaching job available, doesn't it?

USC is already offering denials - if you believe them.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information