Thread: The Minnesota & Pop Warner Vikings

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default The Minnesota & Pop Warner Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by TommyKramer View Post
    The histrionics around this place are insane. As a Vikings fan I've seen plenty of Teddy. He's not Case keenum, who got hot for a year but was never the kind of guy that had the talent to succeed. Teddy's one if the smartest QB's going. He may not have a cannon for an arm, but if you watch the clips from last week in Seattle he certainly can throw the football more than 5 yards. He was trained as a west coast offense guy which is why he's more likely than others to check down, but I've seen him make plenty of throws.

This is a guy who was rookie of the year, went to the playoffs and made the pro bowl his second year. A guy who's record was 22-12 before the dumpster fire of a season last year in Carolina.
    I’ve been seeing your post around here for the past few weeks, but I didn’t see this 1 until I went looking though your recent post list to see if you made any mention of being a Vikings fans. I remember Tommy Krammer being Vikings because they’ve been a team of special interest do me. Back when I was in 6th grade, the Pop Warner team that I played for was the Vikings.

Our 1st opponent was the Broncos, who be beat 7-6.

I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information