Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are Racist posts allowed in this form??

Default Are Racist posts allowed in this form??

Just asking... as i don't see any moderators condemning or banning posters

2. The Following User High Fived go_broncos143 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Town Hall is probably the better forum for this post. I have thoughts on this but this isn't the right forum for it.

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

No, racist post are not allowed.

6. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    No, racist post are not allowed.
    Technically if you read the rules racist posts are only disallowed if they are used to attack another poster. The way I read it, if you just make a general racist remark that isn't directed at any particular poster, that's allowed. If I'm wrong about that, the posting guidelines should probably be updated. I haven't been in the political forum in a while so I don't know how they mod that now, but I've definitely seen general racist posts not get modded in the past.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Technically if you read the rules racist posts are only disallowed if they are used to attack another poster. The way I read it, if you just make a general racist remark that isn't directed at any particular poster, that's allowed. If I'm wrong about that, the posting guidelines should probably be updated. I haven't been in the political forum in a while so I don't know how they mod that now, but I've definitely seen general racist posts not get modded in the past.
    To my knowledge it has never been allowed anywhere regardless of whom it is directed at. The only "issue" is whether the moderator feels it is actually a racist comment to begin with. Maybe things have changed in that regard but i dont ever remember racist comments being allowed at any point on this forum. It wouldnt make a lot of sense for it to be allowed in any capacity on here.

10. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    To my knowledge it has never been allowed anywhere regardless of whom it is directed at. The only "issue" is whether the moderator feels it is actually a racist comment to begin with. Maybe things have changed in that regard but i dont ever remember racist comments being allowed at any point on this forum. It wouldnt make a lot of sense for it to be allowed in any capacity on here.
    In either case, a clarification of that rule might be in order so there will be no confusion.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Here's how the rule is written for the record. I would definitely like to see it more strongly say that no racist remarks are allowed whatsoever, not only when directed at another poster.

3. No threats, name calling, ethnic or racist remarks, gender harassment or other type of posts that attack another poster or posters.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Fangios Meatballs's keep talking that i can leave this country and i also my country don't believe in Deodrant..and some shit..

I don't see how this is relevant in this forum.. it's not like his ancestors are born here. we all know the history.it's better to keep his mouth shut and talk about football.

16. The Following User High Fived go_broncos143 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by go_broncos143 View Post
    Fangios Meatballs's keep talking that i can leave this country and i also my country don't believe in Deodrant..and some shit..

I don't see how this is relevant in this forum.. it's not like his ancestors are born here. we all know the history.it's better to keep his mouth shut and talk about football.
    Weird for him to go off on France like that.

I still don't understand how that all got started but figured I missed something from a different thread.

18. The Following User High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

That sounds to me like it breaks rule 3. Did you report it to the mods?

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    Weird for him to go off on France like that.

I still don't understand how that all got started but figured I missed something from a different thread.
    Pretty sure, someone took something said in a different way then a poster intended, leading to someone feeling irritated and offended. Perhaps its carry over from the mane. I think there is something to both sides here so more then likely they just need to be adults clarify the intent and then hash it out like adults.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

22. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Personal attacks should be reported to mods, then they will handle it.

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Not exactly how that was posted, but it is vague enough to be interpreted many ways, perhaps you guys just need to have a adult chat via PM....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

26. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Hash it out, report the post, or put the person on ignore. Life is too short to put up with bullshit. This place is supposed to be fun unless you opt-in to the cesspool Politics forum because you hate yourself.

28. The Following 11 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Hash it out, report the post, or put the person on ignore. Life is too short to put up with bullshit. This place is supposed to be fun unless you opt-in to the cesspool Politics forum because you hate yourself.
    There are many more things I would consider hateful and cesspool other then our PR forum, I just don't find it that bad at all. Plenty of things make me roll my eyes in there , but maybe i just don't take it serious enough in there to be bothered by any of it on a frequent basis. I will admit the grandstanding about Afghanistan was a bit much for me, but its opinions on a message board and its impossible for all of us to have the same view on everything.....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

30. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information