Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Out of market fan- Options to watch games?

Quote Originally Posted by go_broncos143 View Post
    I have firestick...how to watch?...can u tell the steps?
    Is it jail broke yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Is it jail broke yet?
    You do not have to do that. Just sayin
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    K.J. Hamler

For watching live, I highly recommend http://yrsprts.stream/.

They have been SUPER consistent for 3 years now. NFL, MLB, NHL...and so on.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by Redrock20 View Post
    Hey, everybody! I used to be a member here years ago and recently returned to get back in touch with this segment of Broncos Country.

Like many of us, I have a bit of a problem with watching games this year. As an out of market fan (Eastern South Dakota), All but a few games aren't going to be shown here. That's rare, because we usually have the majority of the games. I guess that's what happens when we suck for a few years.

With all of that said, is there any way for an out of market fan to stream the games (on a regular basis)? I looked into Sunday ticket and while it's possible, it's crazy expensive and locks me into a 2 year contract. Is there another streaming service that caters to a fan like me?

Yes, I know I can go to a sports bar. I've done that many times but I'm tired of having to go somewhere and hope to get a TV to myself for the games.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and GO BRONCOS!

I live in Wisconsin, I have been doing this for years. Check your PM

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    You do not have to do that. Just sayin
    Maybe you don’t. I was just asking because it’s what was done to mines a couple years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrock20 View Post
    Awesome. Are you stuck in a contract or can you get out of yours after the season? That looks to be the best route, but I don't want to be stuck with a 24 month contract (especially when I'm just needing the games).
    It’s season to season, plus if you have a “student” that is 18 or older you can get it for only $119 this year (price went up). I’m not sure what I will do when my daughter finishes grad school.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

If you have Directv, then the 1st week is always free, and that’s the way it has been done since beginning. If you sign up for Directv, you usually give the yearly NFL Ticket Max for free. If not, demand it, they’ll give it to you.

I have been a directv subscriber for years, and last year & this year they just gave me the NFL Ticket Max for free. Last year b/c of covid, and this year b/c of a Loyalty gift or something.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information