Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Howell

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Honestly i think Howell is just a product of Mack Brown's system and not really anything beyond that.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Honestly i think Howell is just a product of Mack Brown's system and not really anything beyond that.
    He throws a good deep ball, he's mobile and shows good escapability. I like him. He's definitely not a can't miss but I wouldn't discount him either.

4. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    He throws a good deep ball, he's mobile and shows good escapability. I like him. He's definitely not a can't miss but I wouldn't discount him either.
    Thoughts on Ridder?

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Thoughts on Ridder?
    Never watched him play. I will study up on him though and try to catch at least one of his games before the season ends.

8. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I'm intrigued by the kid from Pitt. I like his moxie.

10. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    And that "talent" usually amounts to jack shit in real football games.
    So be it. Talent gives me hope.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I will be honest after further review I'm kind of tired of the whole 22 class sucks narrative. There isn't a so called cant miss elite T. Lawrence at the moment, but there are 4 guys that could be really damn good football players if developed. I see really good tools in guys like Corral, Ridder, Pickett and Willis. They all have some different flaws, but overall the NFL skillset is pretty strong in all 4 of them. Regardless all 4 of them need a new good staff to work with in Denver, the current one isn't it. Only way our team gets better with the current staff is Rodgers, cause he wont listen to their dumbass play calls anyway, and he knows all about shitty OL play

I personally expect all 4 mentioned to go in rd. 1, with Corral and Willis being the top 2 going in the first 10 picks. However Ridder and Pickett have played very well and if ridder brings his team to the CFP and does well, he could leapfrog Willis in the top 10. I don't care what happens we need 1 of these guys. We can argue about who is best come draft day, but one of these guys needs to end up in Denver with a new staff.

I also think Daniels, Glass and Rattler should go back to school in 2022, and rattler should transfer, could really rebound his stock for the next class.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

13. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Keep sleeping on Rattler, he’s go late first like Lamar Jackson and make folks pay.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Keep sleeping on Rattler, he’s go late first like Lamar Jackson and make folks pay.
    If he comes out this year I don't think he will. Teams don't take kindly to watching a prospect getting benched in favor of Freshman then drafting him with their first pick.....He needs to go back to school to rehabilitate his draft stock at the moment. Maybe that changes if the freshman gets hurt and he comes back in and save there season for the CFP or something but right now he is going rd. 2 at best

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

16. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Rattler at this moment wont go first round, bank on it. His stock is crushed after being benched in favor of a guy who is out performing him. He MAY go in the 2nd-7th rounds though as teams may take a shot on him later but they wont take him in the first right now. But i agree with Elevation, if Rattler wants to improve his draft position he needs to transfer and raise his stock up to prove to teams it was just a bad year for him. If Rattler doenst care about going the first round than he can take his chances in the draft this year.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Is t Rattler king of a head case too?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yeah it seems like he's a real ahole. Was listening to Trent Dilfer on a podcast last week, he had Rattler at his Elite 11 camp, and he said he's pretty much 100% about himself and his brand/stats moreso than the team. Having those attitude issues plus getting benched for a freshman? Good luck to that kid getting drafted high.

It absolutely feels like he needs to humble himself, transfer, and start changing that narrative.

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Listening to Daniel Jeremiah on a pod, he said that even last year when people were hyping Rattler as the top pick, he didn't see it. He thought his celing as an NFL player was Jeff Garcia, and that's before any games this year were played. Ouch.

And he's still saying this is a bad QB class and he doesn't see star potential in any of the top guys. Pretty bleak outlook on these guys from him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Dont know much about his personality but i think Wave mentioned the guy has attitude problems.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Listening to Daniel Jeremiah on a pod, he said that even last year when people were hyping Rattler as the top pick, he didn't see it. He thought his celing as an NFL player was Jeff Garcia, and that's before any games this year were played. Ouch.

And he's still saying this is a bad QB class and he doesn't see star potential in any of the top guys. Pretty bleak outlook on these guys from him.
    I don't think he is far off with his star potential comments there is no Kyler Murray or Lawrence from day 1 in this draft, closest is Corral but there are 4 guys that can become that with some development and probably even flash as rookies. All 4 I mentioned have a legit NFL skillset and tools. Burrow wasn't being very highly touted either his final year. Ridder has his team balling and if they make noise in the CFP his stock will rise. Pickett is straight up gaming at the moment and so is Willis albeit smaller school. Only constant is corral who hasn't jolted or dropped his stock. He still sits at QB 1.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information