Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: key match ups vs the Giants.

Default key match ups vs the Giants.

When you start digging into the game itself the giants are a young group that actually does have some good talented pieces. This game ain’t going to be as easy as everyone thinks.

There’s Some key match ups I’m seeing like:

Bradberry vs Jeudy? I’d imagine that’s who will draw the Giants premiere corner right?

Engram there young tightend? this is another match up I’m focusing on. Does Surtain draw this assignment? It’ll be a big assignment totally taking engram out of the game because he might be a bit soft but he’s fast as hell at that position and if you aren’t glued to his ass he can end up breaking off chunk plays with ease.

Saquan Barkley vs our run defense that gave up 5 yard per carry last season is going to have to be a lot better.

Slater Shepherd, galladay, the rookie out of Florida Toney Vs Fuller, Darby, Callahan, Surtain unless he draws the Engram job. But these are all good match ups.

The giants have some guys over there so we definitely have to take care of business.

Any match ups you all focusing on?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

A good defense wins. We got a good defense. Denver wins.

For offense...personally, I think TE Eric Saubert is a dark horse and Broncos offense will use him for more power attacks. I am excited for WR Courtland Sutton! Sutton is there.... Tim Patrick is on other side... Jerry Jeudy is down there.... Hamler is over there. I'm pumped!

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Our defense will keep us in it and hopefully create more turnovers than we did last year. As long as our offense takes care of the ball we should be fine.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    A good defense wins. We got a good defense. Denver wins.

For offense...personally, I think TE Eric Saubert is a dark horse and Broncos offense will use him for more power attacks. I am excited for WR Courtland Sutton! Sutton is there.... Tim Patrick is on other side... Jerry Jeudy is down there.... Hamler is over there. I'm pumped!
    So saubert is what our blocking tight end?

8. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by magnificent seven View Post
    a good defense wins. We got a good defense. Denver wins.

For offense...personally, i think te eric saubert is a dark horse and broncos offense will use him for more power attacks. I am excited for wr courtland sutton! Sutton is there.... Tim patrick is on other side... Jerry jeudy is down there.... Hamler is over there. I'm pumped!
    no qb...

10. The Following User High Fived go_broncos143 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Jeudy

My concern is going against the giants defense.

The giants have a big front 7. Leonard Williams is a force and can ruin our game plan. I’m not confident we’ll be able to run the ball effectively. Means we’ll be throwing more often.

I do think Fant and Albert O can get open vs their LBs. I also expect Jeudy to do damage. Hopefully our game plan isn’t too conservative. We need to take some deep shots to Sutton and hamler.
    They don’t make real men anymore

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Jeudy

Quote Originally Posted by go_broncos143 View Post
    no qb...
    Honest question

Do you wear deodorant
    They don’t make real men anymore

13. The Following User High Fived Fangios Meatballs For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    So saubert is what our blocking tight end?
    His versatility is amazing.

15. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fangios Meatballs View Post
    My concern is going against the giants defense.

The giants have a big front 7. Leonard Williams is a force and can ruin our game plan. I’m not confident we’ll be able to run the ball effectively. Means we’ll be throwing more often.

I do think Fant and Albert O can get open vs their LBs. I also expect Jeudy to do damage. Hopefully our game plan isn’t too conservative. We need to take some deep shots to Sutton and hamler.
    Williams #99 right? Yeah that ****** totally flashed when I was watching a giants preview…. Good grief that is definitely going to be a key match up. Cush has his work cut out for him I’d imagine…… probably going to take some double team’s to totally move him out of the play huh?

But yeah your right there front 7 is stout as hell led by Williams.

17. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Jeremy Fowler of ESPN reports Giants RB Saquon Barkley has a "strong" chance at suiting up for Week 1 against the Broncos. (Jeremy Fowler on Twitter)
    Fowler adds that the team won't decide until next week and that they've been cautious throughout this process, so Barkley could still be held back. Optimism is a good sign, but it's never comforting when your first-round fantasy selection could be in danger of missing the opening weekend. Ultimately, we expect Barkley to play, but a "pitch count" is likely. Devontae Booker would presumably start should Barkely be unable to go against Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiemac87 View Post
    Jeremy Fowler of ESPN reports Giants RB Saquon Barkley has a "strong" chance at suiting up for Week 1 against the Broncos. (Jeremy Fowler on Twitter)
    Fowler adds that the team won't decide until next week and that they've been cautious throughout this process, so Barkley could still be held back. Optimism is a good sign, but it's never comforting when your first-round fantasy selection could be in danger of missing the opening weekend. Ultimately, we expect Barkley to play, but a "pitch count" is likely. Devontae Booker would presumably start should Barkely be unable to go against Denver.
    Good grief he got injured last September, a full year ago and there still not sure if he’s ready to come back? Not good……

But if he doesn’t play week 1 that’s great lol. Dudes a legit stud

Our run D gave up 5 per clip because we lost our starting Dline Twice. Shelby was the only one that stayed through.

Saquon is a sexy bitch, but I am not sure he will take his normal bulk of carries. I wonder if he is on a pitch count. He is sooo freaking sexy though. I just hope he is not sexy against us!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain

Yep it O-Line vs that Giants front.
    I expect our D to be able to stagnate the Giants

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain

Denver Macgaw sold "Broncos" to pioneers in the 1800's. F U C K Boise in it's lame two cow town ass

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lol, what does Boise St. have to do with this thread?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information