Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark my words

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBronco16 View Post
    Will you self ban if this doesn't happen?
    Will you go back to the mane if I’m right?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I can't say I agree with this one. Winning games in the NFL is hard, even against bad teams. Every team has NFL players. I definitely agree we should start 3-0, but I don't care if it's 3 one point wins. Wins are wins.
    There’s noway a great team that’s coached up should be squeaking out 1 point wins vs the giants jets and jags….. get real dude

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I get the whole any given Sunday, all NFL players, etc but if you really are the team that you think you are you have to play to your standards, not down to your opponents. If we’re beating these teams by a FG or even a TD and clinging on to a small lead in the 4th quarter and stressing the defense to stop a comeback from a rookie QB with a shitty squad from beating you, how are we gonna do after week 3? The Ravens and Steelers will kick the shit out of us if we’re beating teams like the Jags and Jets by 3 points.

Frankly, I expect us to lose to the Giants in an embarrassing fashion as the team comes out overconfident and the coaches are ill prepared. Like it’s been pretty much every year for the past 4-5.
    Right after all Fangio is 0-7 in September….. we’re pretty much guaranteed to start the year 0-3 with Fangio leading.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Right after all Fangio is 0-7 in September….. we’re pretty much guaranteed to start the year 0-3 with Fangio leading.
    Wanna make a bet? We start 0-3, I leave the board forever. 1-2 or better, you do. Put your money where your mouth is.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
    There’s alot better chance of them blowing someone out with Lock than Teddy but it is what it is
    Absolutely because lock gives us the big splash play’s. Do you think Hamler will be going deep for 60 yard bombs? Jeudy on those deep post? Sutton on 50 yard bombs where he goes up and just miss defenders? All these types of plays are non existent with teddy.

Teddys also going to get a lot of our wideouts blew up because te safeties are going to play close to the line of scrimmage. I hope they can stay healthy

7. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Wanna make a bet? We start 0-3, I leave the board forever. 1-2 or better, you do. Put your money where your mouth is.
    No I’m not making goofy bets like that. However we can put some real money up. 100 bucks

9. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

No I’m not making goofy bets like that. However we can put some real money up. 100 bucks
    Deal. Easiest 100 bucks ever.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I like K10H1 and his bad Lock opinions so I hope he stays here forever!

12. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Ouch! That was a mean blow to the shoulders!

14. The Following User High Fived Strafen For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Lyle Alzado

I’ll also take you up on this bet, if you’re willing!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

He doesnt have the balls to make that bet. Guaranteed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Don't do this. I'm not sure I can bring myself to root for an 0-3 start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

18. The Following 6 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

After doing the wins/loss predictions, I do think Lock will get a shot in games late in the season. Denver is almost certainly going to win those first 3 games unless Fangio blows one with clock mismanagement or something - which will buy Teddy some leash when the inevitable painstaking losing skid happens.

If I had to predict a specific moment, I'll go with Lock taking over prior to the Detroit game after consecutive losses to DAL, PHI, KC and LAC ends any doubt about the fate of the year. My guess is we'll stick with Teddy no matter what past those division games. The schedule also mercifully lets up considerably at that moment too, offering an opportunity for Lock to go 3-2 (or even 4-1 if KC happens to rest all their starters as UR predicts) or so which should be fun full for the fanbois...
    Last edited by tomjonesrocks; 08-26-2021 at 07:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There’s noway a great team that’s coached up should be squeaking out 1 point wins vs the giants jets and jags….. get real dude
    I don’t think you understand how razor thin the margins are in the NFL. The Giants played eight games against playoff opponents last year. They went 2-6. The average margin of victory was 7.1. Prior to being blown out at the end of the year by Cleveland and Baltimore, after reports of the team wanting to quit on Judge and yada, yada, they were 2-4 with an average margin of victory in those games being 4.8.

Good and great teams in the NFL absolutely do win one point games. The Giants beat the Seahawks by five last year. The Bucs beats the Giants by two.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Sure will. So it's a bet.

Enjoy your time here.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information