Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark my words

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

All this talk of tebois makes me remember that pat maphoney is the second best qb to wear 15

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

As a serious post - TFBW or BCL really give us a similar record

I am just willing to bet on our skill positions making plays and our defence holding instead of so many over throws, 3 and outs and the occasional laser that makes the highlight real

TFBW is the right choice for this team right now

Just like I would rather AIDS in 2021 than the 80s - it’s the least bad choice

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

AIDS in the 80s huh. That's where we are with BCL now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Drew lock will end up starting around week 7 after we’re 1-6. Drew lock finishes the year strong and then demands a trade.

I hope I’m wrong but this is what I see.

In the meantime good luck teddy. It’s never personal with me, it’s just that when somebody shows you who they are for 8 years I believe them.

I’m hoping I’m wrong as I just want to win big at the end of the day.

Will you self ban if this doesn't happen?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

My prediction: The Broncos will start the season 3-0. The team is just better top to bottom than all three. Lawrence & Wilson may be all-pros at some point in their careers, but right now TBW is a better QB than either of them. Hell, Lock is a better QB than them “right now”. There is nothing about Daniel Jones that should be of any worry.

The test for TBW and the team will start in the 4th game when they play a real good team in Baltimore. I can’t make any predictions beyond that until we see how he/they play against good teams.

8. The Following User High Fived R8R H8R For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
    My prediction: The Broncos will start the season 3-0. The team is just better top to bottom than all three. Lawrence & Wilson may be all-pros at some point in their careers, but right now TBW is a better QB than either of them. Hell, Lock is a better QB than them “right now”. There is nothing about Daniel Jones that should be of any worry.

The test for TBW and the team will start in the 4th game when they play a real good team in Baltimore. I can’t make any predictions beyond that until we see how he/they play against good teams.
    Barring a bunch of injuries, if we don’t win handily in the first 3 weeks, and I mean 30+ ppg scored and holding the opponents under 20, then this coaching staff needs to be replaced. We’re playing a Giants team that just isn’t very good followed by the worst 2 teams in the league both starting rookie QBs. If our roster, with all our talent can’t win big in those games, it’s a leadership/culture/improper use of resources issue.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Barring a bunch of injuries, if we don’t win handily in the first 3 weeks, and I mean 30+ ppg scored and holding the opponents under 20, then this coaching staff needs to be replaced.
    I can't say I agree with this one. Winning games in the NFL is hard, even against bad teams. Every team has NFL players. I definitely agree we should start 3-0, but I don't care if it's 3 one point wins. Wins are wins.

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I can't say I agree with this one. Winning games in the NFL is hard, even against bad teams. Every team has NFL players. I definitely agree we should start 3-0, but I don't care if it's 3 one point wins. Wins are wins.
    I get the whole any given Sunday, all NFL players, etc but if you really are the team that you think you are you have to play to your standards, not down to your opponents. If we’re beating these teams by a FG or even a TD and clinging on to a small lead in the 4th quarter and stressing the defense to stop a comeback from a rookie QB with a shitty squad from beating you, how are we gonna do after week 3? The Ravens and Steelers will kick the shit out of us if we’re beating teams like the Jags and Jets by 3 points.

Frankly, I expect us to lose to the Giants in an embarrassing fashion as the team comes out overconfident and the coaches are ill prepared. Like it’s been pretty much every year for the past 4-5.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I get the whole any given Sunday, all NFL players, etc but if you really are the team that you think you are you have to play to your standards, not down to your opponents. If we’re beating these teams by a FG or even a TD and clinging on to a small lead in the 4th quarter and stressing the defense to stop a comeback from a rookie QB with a shitty squad from beating you, how are we gonna do after week 3? The Ravens and Steelers will kick the shit out of us if we’re beating teams like the Jags and Jets by 3 points.

Frankly, I expect us to lose to the Giants in an embarrassing fashion as the team comes out overconfident and the coaches are ill prepared. Like it’s been pretty much every year for the past 4-5.
    If we squeak out the first 3 wins then start losing to every good team, then sure, fire everyone. But I'm not gonna start hitting the panic button under any circumstance if we're 3-0.

14. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Didnt we just barely lose to the titans on a last second fg and we had like 2 tds dropped in the endzone?
    I do not agree we have come out unprepared and over confident.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Your dreaming if you think they’re going to blow teams out with checkdown Teddy

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Denver wouldnt blow out teams with Lock either. People keep fooling themselves that the scoring is going to be different with the other QB. Lol

18. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

I think we will. I really think our defense can keep some teams under 10 points.

Jags- Yes, under 10 points
    Jets- for sure
    Giants? Probably not. Saquon is just one sexy beast. Ima give them 17 because Saquon gets 2tds.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

There’s alot better chance of them blowing someone out with Lock than Teddy but it is what it is

Gotta love Fangio on teddys leadership…. He said there’s been (dribs and drabs) of it……. Whatever the **** that is lol.

Listening to these coaches justify there decision to go with bridgewater is disgusting, don’t half ass endorse teddy go all in! These mfers are leaving the door wide open as if they know it’s a great chance teddy falls flat on his face and is benched at some point.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information