Page 82 of 256 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3835

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater is the starter

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine View Post
    This team only won 5 games last year, with 5 of their 11 loses by multiple scores. They’re already almost halfway to their win total of last year. I just want to see some competitive games in November and December. I’m going to enjoy the wins and not worry about the Ravens or whoever.
    Nobody’s not enjoying the wins….. but you’ll be highly disappointed if somehow week 4 rolls around and then all of a sudden we’re 3-3 after starting 3-0.

We just want to beat some good teams on top of these bad teams so we know we have a shot at being a true threat making the playoffs and winning in the playoffs. That meaningful football you just said you wanted is going to be shaped during weeks 4-9.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    That was such a savage comment and I loved it.
    Look at this clown he loved teammates attacking other teammates…. Don’t even realize how dumb he sounds…

Too bad Sutton isn’t that guy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Did you hear that jab that Sutton sent Lock’s way, the production note about how even if you’re the fourth read, you have to be ready?
    I've tried to take it easy on any victory laps after 2 weeks - but the "upside" arguments with Lock were always lazy. Your QB, by definition, has limited upside if they can't consistently get through all their reads and deliver accurate on-time passes.

Give me efficiency over this hypothetical upside that is solely based on athletic ability.

That Sutton quote clearly demonstrates what he, a budding superstar WR, values in a passer. The Lock truthers ought to listen to him if they don't believe the rest of us.

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Look at this clown he loved teammates attacking other teammates…. Don’t even realize how dumb he sounds…

He is a team captain, Pro Bowler, and a consistent producer headed for a massive contract. When he talks, people listen.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The actual quote was even more pointed than mo paraphrased it. The announcer said Sutton told him "The biggest adjustment to TB being the QB is that even if you're the 4th read you still have to be ready to get the ball". That's a pretty pointed "this is a new thing I haven't experienced" type quote.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I've tried to take it easy on any victory laps after 2 weeks - but the "upside" arguments with Lock were always lazy. Your QB, by definition, has limited upside if they can't consistently get through all their reads and deliver accurate on-time passes.

Give me efficiency over this hypothetical upside that is solely based on athletic ability.

That Sutton quote clearly demonstrates what he, a budding superstar WR, values in a passer. The Lock truthers ought to listen to him if they don't believe the rest of us.
    I’m certainly not trying to take a victory lap. That’s the second time he’s said something in production meetings to announcers that is just an “eek” moment for me. I think neutrally Denver is a .500 team, but their schedule could push them to 10 wins, it’s legitimately pretty light.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Do you ever shut the **** up? Stop while you’re behind already.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

He is a team captain, Pro Bowler, and a consistent producer headed for a massive contract. When he talks, people listen.
    What are you talking about? Sutton isn’t the type of guy to put his teammates down or call them out to reporter’s. That’s what I mean when I say Sutton isn’t that guy. Trying to make what Sutton said as some low blow towards lock is not what Sutton was getting at.

12. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Do you ever shut the **** up? Stop while you’re behind already.
    Two weeks into the season and people like yourself still trying to bash the back up? Do you ever shut the **** up about lock?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i remember when case keenum went 2-0. Same people now doing the same thing they were in 2018.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

What happens week 4? That week, they play the Ravens, with half their team on IR and no defense
    Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Ask the Chiefs about The Ravens. They were bitch slapping Lamar, went in tied 14 at the half and then lost the game cause Lamar went ham......We absolutely should be worried about the ravens and the 36 points they put on KC.....
    This team only won 5 games last year, with 5 of their 11 loses by multiple scores. They’re already almost halfway to their win total of last year. I just want to see some competitive games in November and December. I’m going to enjoy the wins and not worry about the Ravens or whoever.
    That's great but not what you implied initially in response to me. I enjoy we are 2-0, but our schedule gets tougher not easier so a lot remains to be seen....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

16. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

What are you talking about? Sutton isn’t the type of guy to put his teammates down or call them out to reporter’s. That’s what I mean when I say Sutton isn’t that guy. Trying to make what Sutton said as some low blow towards lock is not what Sutton was getting at.
    Fair enough - I'm just saying Sutton has a lot of credibility, and I agree that he didn't intend it as an insult to Lock, but it's still revealing of how he feels.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

The Broncos just won back to back games both by multiple scores, the last time that happened?? Weeks 14 & 15 of the 2017 season, almost 4 years ago. I don’t get the nitpicking and worrying about the schedule, blah, blah, blah. We’re finally wining some games, just relax and enjoy it.
    Only Shane seems to not be enjoying it lol, not sure who you are referring to.....
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 09-20-2021 at 01:31 PM.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I agree they could have developed him better. Shurmur said my way or highway. Teddy decided to haul ass on the Shurmur express. Drew still looking at map upside down.
    they could have? They didnt even try. When they hired Pat Shurmur i knew we just wasted a draft pick.

Which is why Drew should be begging for release or trade. I dont know who is giving him advice, but he is getting played.

Let the Broncos die with Bridgewater, go try to start a career in Indy, Detroit, Texas, or Miami. Tua got hurt. Wentz got hurt. backup for Wentz comes in and loses the game. Plenty of places to go.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Did you hear that jab that Sutton sent Lock’s way, the production note about how even if you’re the fourth read, you have to be ready?

That literally can be said for about 80% of the young QB's in the NFL their first couple years
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 09-21-2021 at 08:12 AM.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

22. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information