Page 80 of 256 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3835

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater is the starter

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i remember believing you could get the SB with a subpar qb. Then Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson started playing.

That ended with the no fly zone approach years ago.
    Teddy may be subpar over the body of his entire work, but he has been anything but the last 2 games. Who knows if it continues when we hit the tough part of our schedule, but currently he is playing well.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Teddy may be subpar over the body of his entire work, but he has been anything but the last 2 games. Who knows if it continues when we hit the tough part of our schedule, but currently he is playing well.
    This feels more like the trajectory he would've taken with the Vikings had he never had that catastrophic injury. I always thought he was talented enough and was trending up, but it was always a risk to how he would respond after he came back from that huge setback. Hopefully this is just a case of us reaping the rewards of his hard work because its been really impressive. Who would've thought that Bridgewater and Carr would be some of the top QBs in the AFCW after 2 weeks? Still VERY early but I like not being out of playoff contention already!

3. The Following 6 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    This feels more like the trajectory he would've taken with the Vikings had he never had that catastrophic injury. I always thought he was talented enough and was trending up, but it was always a risk to how he would respond after he came back from that huge setback. Hopefully this is just a case of us reaping the rewards of his hard work because its been really impressive. Who would've thought that Bridgewater and Carr would be some of the top QBs in the AFCW after 2 weeks? Still VERY early but I like not being out of playoff contention already!
    Yes. Not just the trajectory of the Vikings, but the trajectory of the Saints, as well. He was 5-0 on a good team, and allegedly Sean Payton was not happy that they let him go to the Panthers. Payton is a respected offensive mind, and I think his system is perfect for TBW. Panthers didn’t have a lot of talent to begin with, but once McCaffery went down, it was all over.

TBW is not the type that will be able to carry a team. How many of those are there? 3 or 4? Teddy needs talent around him just like everyone else. But given the right system with good players, Teddy will NOT be the weak link. You can win with him.

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived R8R H8R For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
    Yes. Not just the trajectory of the Vikings, but the trajectory of the Saints, as well. He was 5-0 on a good team, and allegedly Sean Payton was not happy that they let him go to the Panthers. Payton is a respected offensive mind, and I think his system is perfect for TBW. Panthers didn’t have a lot of talent to begin with, but once McCaffery went down, it was all over.

TBW is not the type that will be able to carry a team. How many of those are there? 3 or 4? Teddy needs talent around him just like everyone else. But given the right system with good players, Teddy will NOT be the weak link. You can win with him.
    TBW was also with the jets

Yeah but the jets knew he couldn’t help them with there terrible roster and got rid of him right away.

Honestly I’m happy for Teddy. I’m rooting for teddy, I just need more I have to see more before I start thinking we’re contenders. The real evaluation starts week 4 like I been saying.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen View Post
    TBW was also with the jets
    He was there for a cup of coffee...

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I wouldn't even dismiss the fact that he's only done what he's done against shit teams. In 31 games this season in the NFL, favorites have only covered the spread in 10 of those games. And we're responsible for 2 of those 10. So it's not a given that a team will beat the crap out of a worse team on and given day, and we've taken care of business both times so far. A good team should easily handle lesser teams, and that's what we're doing so far, and it's something we haven't seen consistently done here since the Manning days.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Teddy is playing well and were winning games and producing against teams we should. Can Teddy go Tit for tat with Jackson or Big Ben and Derek Carr in weeks 4, 5, 6 That remains to be seen but since we haven't started 2-0 in a few years its nice to enjoy a couple wins in Sep. regardless of who we play or the level of that team.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Teddy is playing well and were winning games and producing against teams we should. Can Teddy go Tit for tat with Jackson or Big Ben and Derek Carr in weeks 4, 5, 6 That remains to be seen but since we haven't started 2-0 in a few years its nice to enjoy a couple wins in Sep. regardless of who we play or the level of that team.
    Big Ben is completely washed up. But yeah, that's a tough stretch. Even if we just manage 1-2 over that stretch, 4-2 would be a good place to be through 6 weeks.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Yeah but the jets knew he couldn’t help them with there terrible roster and got rid of him right away.

Honestly I’m happy for Teddy. I’m rooting for teddy, I just need more I have to see more before I start thinking we’re contenders. The real evaluation starts week 4 like I been saying.
    What happens week 4? That week, they play the Ravens, with half their team on IR and no defense

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Big Ben is completely washed up. But yeah, that's a tough stretch. Even if we just manage 1-2 over that stretch, 4-2 would be a good place to be through 6 weeks.
    They may have lost Dionte Johnson and TJ watt for some time as well, so that could be helpful.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine View Post
    What happens week 4? That week, they play the Ravens, with half their team on IR and no defense
    Ask the Chiefs about The Ravens. They were bitch slapping Lamar, went in tied 14 at the half and then lost the game cause Lamar went ham......We absolutely should be worried about the ravens and the 36 points they put on KC.....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine View Post
    Yes but Lamar Jackson can still score 36 on a off day….. teddy hasn’t had to go toe to toe with a legit threat at QB yet and that’s fine. We’ll be 3-0 which is great but we’re about to face a lot of good offenses led by good quarterbacks. Big Ben is probably washed up but there defense can be dominant and the big play ability with the Steelers is there. So we will have to show up and play good football.

Ask the Chiefs about The Ravens. They were bitch slapping Lamar, went in tied 14 at the half and then lost the game cause Lamar went ham......We absolutely should be worried about the ravens and the 36 points they put on KC.....
    Lol bruh some off the fans are getting Getting ahead of themselves. Let’s see it play out before you haul off saying Jackson led ravens ain’t shit……. Dude had a off night and still led his team to 36 points….

Can teddy beat Lamar 36-35? Let’s see man. I’m excited and I’m 100000% behind teddy but we have to see more vs better opponents and there definitely coming!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information