Page 53 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater is the starter

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    260 yds passing on 36 attempts. yikes. big tyme yikes. He is who i thought he was, perennially average qb who even on his best days, puts up avg #s.

Surrounded with top NFL offensive talent and cant put up 300 yds while throwing ball 30+ times?
    lol of course it can be a lot better but it’s a good start.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

260 yds passing on 36 attempts. yikes. big tyme yikes. He is who i thought he was, perennially average qb who even on his best days, puts up avg #s.

Surrounded with top NFL offensive talent and cant put up 300 yds while throwing ball 30+ times?
    Surely you are joking, Dr. Falco.

Hamler doesn't inexplicably drop that dime, Bridgewater's numbers look like fantasy football wet dream numbers.

Next time don't stab your Hamler voodoo doll and how about we let the Broncos roll with the best QB1 currently on the roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The Broncos were second in EPA this week. Teddy Bridgewater was second in EPA this week.

https://rbsdm.com/stats/stats/
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain

According to the ESPN metrics Bridgewater had the best QBR of week one prior to the late game. Probably still stands too. (Look it up, I'm too lazy to link RN)

Quote Originally Posted by ZiziLaboi View Post
    According to the ESPN metrics Bridgewater had the best QBR of week one prior to the late game. Probably still stands too. (Look it up, I'm too lazy to link RN)
    Yup. Top 5 in QBR were Bridgewater, Winston, Mahomes, Wilson, Murray. Top 5 in QB rating were Wilson, Mahomes, Winston, Burrow, Hurts (Bridgewater was a very solid 9th).

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

We will win a lot of ballgames if we get that kind of QB play each week.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I don't think Teddy is anything special but if he plays like that this year consistently, not only will it be his best year in the pros, but this team could make some noise as well. I think sustaining that will be hard, but its game 1 and it was a good win in September something we haven't had in a couple years, so anyone who isn't happy is simply trolling, not objective or just a loser
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 09-13-2021 at 10:37 AM.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

11. The Following 6 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Very impressed with Teddy. I think the next three games will be even better and build a lot of confidence going forward.

7.3 yards per attempt, that’s the exact same as Justin Herbert, Matt Ryan, and Baker Mayfield averaged last year, and just 0.3 less than Tom Brady. Plus, vastly better that the 6.6 yards per attempt Drew Lock averaged last year.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tangerine For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Quote Originally Posted by ZiziLaboi View Post

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived R8R H8R For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I don't think Teddy is anything special but if he plays like that this year consistently, not only will it be his best year in the pros, but this team could make some noise as well. I think sustaining that will be hard, but its game 1 and it was a good win in September something we haven't had in a couple years, so anyone who isn't happy is simply trolling, not objective or just a loser
    For sure. That was one of the better QB performances we’ve seen over the last 5 years. In his first start on a new team, on the road, traveling to the east coast. The Giants blitzed and brought a lot of pressure, he handled it easily. If he can play like that every week, he’ll easily be our best QB since 2013/2014 Manning (almost a decade ago).

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Surely you are joking, Dr. Falco.

Hamler doesn't inexplicably drop that dime, Bridgewater's numbers look like fantasy football wet dream numbers.

Next time don't stab your Hamler voodoo doll and how about we let the Broncos roll with the best QB1 currently on the roster.
    Not sure I'd call that a dime honestly. Made that play a much tougher catch than it should have been.

Also ESPN QBR is lolz as always

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hawk View Post
    For sure. That was one of the better QB performances we’ve seen over the last 5 years. In his first start on a new team, on the road, traveling to the east coast. The Giants blitzed and brought a lot of pressure, he handled it easily. If he can play like that every week, he’ll easily be our best QB since 2013/2014 Manning (almost a decade ago).
    It's refreshing to see a QB play this well(especially on the road).. it's like a decade ago..

20. The Following User High Fived go_broncos143 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Second best Broncos starting QB of all time? Many people are saying this...

22. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
    Not sure I'd call that a dime honestly. Made that play a much tougher catch than it should have been.

Also ESPN QBR is lolz as always
    This reaction towards Bridgewater reminds me how they too reacted after Lock first preseason game.
    In the NFL you’re as good as your last game. We have two games against winless teams we’re supposed to beat, after that the fun and real season begins..

24. The Following User High Fived Strafen For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information