Page 98 of 256 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3835

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater is the starter

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain

Carolina should have rolled with PA at a higher rate when they had Teddy. Doesn't matter who the RB was. It's the PA that make the D bite one direction, which opens up dinks even if they play off and only rush 3. LBs have to respect the run even if it only reaches them and ends each time. They had a good enough OLine to let CM run roughshod all over opponents. The next guy just had to make the hole and force someone to close it even if he only gets 2 yards. That would have opened up the Teddy dunks.

Teddy matches Shurmer's system on the target, if he had an arm canon it would be a bulls eye.
    Lock has that canon, but lacks the mental capabilities of presnap reads and fast actual reads that Bridgewater had years to hone. Lock is prime rib started Raw. Lock is still Rare. We've cooked him. But he's not gotten to the done part yet. Teddy is leftover chuck. Harder to chew, but able to get the job done if used correctly.

2. The Following User High Fived ZiziLaboi For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by ZiziLaboi View Post
    Carolina should have rolled with PA at a higher rate when they had Teddy. Doesn't matter who the RB was. It's the PA that make the D bite one direction, which opens up dinks even if they play off and only rush 3. LBs have to respect the run even if it only reaches them and ends each time. They had a good enough OLine to let CM run roughshod all over opponents. The next guy just had to make the hole and force someone to close it even if he only gets 2 yards. That would have opened up the Teddy dunks.

Teddy matches Shurmer's system on the target, if he had an arm canon it would be a bulls eye.
    Lock has that canon, but lacks the mental capabilities of presnap reads and fast actual reads that Bridgewater had years to hone. Lock is prime rib started Raw. Lock is still Rare. We've cooked him. But he's not gotten to the done part yet. Teddy is leftover chuck. Harder to chew, but able to get the job done if used correctly.
    So then pretty much every other QB we have had since PM are like mystery meat on a stick you would get in a 3rd world country. You can't be sure of it's origins, you are starving and have no choice so it seems like it will work initially, but it will definitely give you diarrhea, probably make you sick and you will regret it later for sure.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    So then pretty much every other QB we have had since PM are like mystery meat on a stick you would get in a 3rd world country. You can't be sure of it's origins, you are starving and have no choice so it seems like it will work initially, but it will definitely give you diarrhea, probably make you sick and you will regret it later for sure.
    Yep. Mystery meat.
    Lynch wasn't even meat, like yellow tofu.
    Hahaha...

Next analogy will be about sex. Stay tuned.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Bother? No. But I suppose if you want to trot out zero worth posts for the sake of it, go for it. If asking what is the functional point of a post results in the response of above, it kind of says a lot.
    What's the functional point of your post? What's your end game? Seeing as every poster here on the board does this as well at times including you, I am just following suit I guess. If this is where we stand so be it. In the end I will continue to do and say what I want when I want and care not about whether you or anyone else thinks its worthless or functional or not at any given time. Its a message board...I know my worth regardless. It doesn't actually bother me you think my post was worthless while trying to attack it as such, and go for your gotcha moment. Good try though.
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 09-24-2021 at 12:04 PM.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    But aren't you worried that the fans will turn on you?
    No I don't have fans and I'm okay with that

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

7. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Brandon Perna made one… $25 on his website. I kinda want one.

Attachment 18949

9. The Following 7 Users High Fived R8R H8R For This Post:

Im trying to change one of my team names to this but it wont let me save the picture..Says invalid formatt. Sucks.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post

A square deal for every receiver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

12. The Following 5 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    A square deal for every receiver.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."

Seems apt.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    No I don't have fans and I'm okay with that
    No, you misunderstand. Aren't you worried that Bronco fans will turn on you or give up on you?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    What's the functional point of your post? What's your end game? Seeing as every poster here on the board does this as well at times including you, I am just following suit I guess. If this is where we stand so be it. In the end I will continue to do and say what I want when I want and care not about whether you or anyone else thinks its worthless or functional or not at any given time. Its a message board...I know my worth regardless. It doesn't actually bother me you think my post was worthless while trying to attack it as such, and go for your gotcha moment. Good try though.

You were making an argument and offered what seemed to be, and was, a throw away argument. I simply asked why say it, or what was the actual point.

We then devolved into this. Good lord, I don't go for gotcha moments. Aside from trolling someone like Abe with an "oh," -when referencing Shane's joke post about Lock > Herbert- or just obvious banter, but it is what it is.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

So what you’re saying is Shurmur can’t cook/barbecue at a professional level?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    So what you’re saying is Shurmur can’t cook/barbecue at a professional level?
    Im saying we got steak either way.
    No more canned Chicken.

Shurmer gave it a shot.
    He lead the horse to water.
    Sucker can still drink too, hope he does.
    Meanwhile, how about that Bridgewater?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Im saying we got steak either way.
    No more canned Chicken.

Shurmer gave it a shot.
    He lead the horse to water.
    Sucker can still drink too, hope he does.
    Meanwhile, how about that Bridgewater?
    I’d rather drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire than watch Bridgewater, he’s more beef jerky than steak.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post

You were making an argument and offered what seemed to be, and was, a throw away argument. I simply asked why say it, or what was the actual point.

We then devolved into this. Good lord, I don't go for gotcha moments. Aside from trolling someone like Abe with an "oh," -when referencing Shane's joke post about Lock > Herbert- or just obvious banter, but it is what it is.
    Meh its whatever.....also trolling Abe is fun....sorry Abe.....or not sorry er......

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information