Page 81 of 256 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 3835

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater is the starter

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Ask the Chiefs about The Ravens. They were bitch slapping Lamar, went in tied 14 at the half and then lost the game cause Lamar went ham......We absolutely should be worried about the ravens and the 36 points they put on KC.....
    This team only won 5 games last year, with 5 of their 11 loses by multiple scores. They’re already almost halfway to their win total of last year. I just want to see some competitive games in November and December. I’m going to enjoy the wins and not worry about the Ravens or whoever.

2. The Following User High Fived Tangerine For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Big Ben is completely washed up. But yeah, that's a tough stretch. Even if we just manage 1-2 over that stretch, 4-2 would be a good place to be through 6 weeks.
    4-2 my ass. The broncos need to finish that stretch 6-0 and let the league know we are here and we are foreal. The minute we go 1-2 vs decent opponents it’s going to expose us as not ready yet. And then the teddy hate will come and I just don’t feel like going through that shit anymore. Even though I was a part of it I’ve been moved on.

Can this be right?!?

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mozzafiato For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    Can this be right?!?

And Courtland Sutton leads the league in air yards. Plus KJ Hamler's drop and those two long missed PI calls on completable balls and the passing stats could arguably be even more inflated - I love that we're making defenses defend the entire field and all of the reads.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

The Broncos just won back to back games both by multiple scores, the last time that happened?? Weeks 14 & 15 of the 2017 season, almost 4 years ago. I don’t get the nitpicking and worrying about the schedule, blah, blah, blah. We’re finally wining some games, just relax and enjoy it.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tangerine For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    4-2 my ass. The broncos need to finish that stretch 6-0 and let the league know we are here and we are foreal. The minute we go 1-2 vs decent opponents it’s going to expose us as not ready yet. And then the teddy hate will come and I just don’t feel like going through that shit anymore. Even though I was a part of it I’ve been moved on.
    I literally couldn't care less what you think about anything. Don't waste your time replying to my posts. Adults are talking.

Can this be right?!?

But Bridgewater doesn’t throw it deep!! Wasn’t that what everybody was saying 2 weeks ago?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine View Post
    This team only won 5 games last year, with 5 of their 11 loses by multiple scores. They’re already almost halfway to their win total of last year. I just want to see some competitive games in November and December. I’m going to enjoy the wins and not worry about the Ravens or whoever.
    There won’t be competitive games in November and December if we don’t handle our business weeks 4-9 where we play some tough competition. Nobody’s just focusing on the ravens it’s that entire span of game’s.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Can this be right?!?

I'm glad we can bury this retarded "two yard Teddy" meme.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I literally couldn't care less what you think about anything. Don't waste your time replying to my posts. Adults are talking.
    Yeah because I disagree with going 1-2 and being okay with it.

Your the one chimed into what I started talking about here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And Courtland Sutton leads the league in air yards. Plus KJ Hamler's drop and those two long missed PI calls on completable balls and the passing stats could arguably be even more inflated - I love that we're making defenses defend the entire field and all of the reads.
    Did you hear that jab that Sutton sent Lock’s way, the production note about how even if you’re the fourth read, you have to be ready?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Did you hear that jab that Sutton sent Lock’s way, the production note about how even if you’re the fourth read, you have to be ready?
    That was such a savage comment and I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    You call that a jab at Drew? Sutton’s not even that type of guy. Sutton was just telling the truth on how things are not throwing a shit at Drew. But of course you want it to be a shot at Drew.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Found a vid of Shane during the game yesterday.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information