Page 101 of 256 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3835

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater is the starter

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around whatever point you were trying to make in the gameday thread about the Hamler injury reminding you of the TD injury on a Griese pass. Seemed to me you were trying to say the QB got both hurt. Whereas TD was hurt by his teammate trying to make a tackle (Matt Lepsis I think) on the INT return. Other than both happening against the JETS I don't see how the two are in any way similar.
    Who cares man your hounding bringing some crap from a whole other thread here just to carry on arguing? If it didn’t make sense to you over there then it won’t make sense here.

What are you arguing just to argue? Lol wtf

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    This made me laugh.
    I heard the teams weve played are a combined 0-9. Not sure if thats correct, but it supports your stance, anyway.
    Yes the 3 teams we have beaten are all 0-3 lol.

We definitely took care of business though vs the 3 teams who will be drafting 1st 2nd and 3rd overall.

But all that is about to change starting this weekend. This is when we start stamping ourselves as legit contenders starting with the ravens!

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Not nearly as mad as half the fans here that we won again!
    Not one fan has said they are mad we won, You all are hilarious....talk about spinning a narrative
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    You seem to honestly believe that the injuries to Jeudy and Hamler are Bridgewater's fault.
    They were football plays, it happens and its no ones fault, but they weren't very good throws or decisions on either play.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

5. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    We will find out soon enough, If he cant throw on the ravens secondary its a problem, If he cant match Carr it could be a big problem. Can he beat Pitts Defense? Cincy threw all over them....We could be 3-0 or 0-3 over the next 3 games.....lots of variables in play. Gonna tell us a lot about this team I think.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen View Post
    Teddy’s won all the games he’s capable of winning. He’s won against arguably the worst teams in the NFL.
    To be fair it hasn't been such a sure thing to beat teams we should over the last 5 years even at home.....I would say we are making progress, but with injuries and some conservative play its hard to know if its a mirage or its a sign were turning a corner. I look at the next 3 games and it could go good or bad.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

8. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    They were football plays, it happens and its no ones fault, but they weren't very good throws or decisions on either play.
    No they were not. He also got Patrick rocked on a throw he kind of floated. That will happen, but at the time it happened for someone to say, hey that reminded me of how Griese got TD hurt made no effing sense. No matter what that lowlife bet welcher thinks.

TBW is better than I hoped he would be for us, but his ceiling is what it is. The team is pretty good though so just have to hope he continues to play this well against better competition.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    The question is not if he could. But if he would.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    To be fair it hasn't been such a sure thing to beat teams we should over the last 5 years even at home.....I would say we are making progress, but with injuries and some conservative play its hard to know if its a mirage or its a sign were turning a corner. I look at the next 3 games and it could go good or bad.
    We have definitely turned a corner being that in year’s past we likely lose one or two of these games vs inferior competition. We have the beating teams we should beat situated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    No they were not. He also got Patrick rocked on a throw he kind of floated. That will happen, but at the time it happened for someone to say, hey that reminded me of how Griese got TD hurt made no effing sense. No matter what that lowlife bet welcher thinks.

TBW is better than I hoped he would be for us, but his ceiling is what it is. The team is pretty good though so just have to hope he continues to play this well against better competition.
    No matter what I think? I’m not the one who even said it you dumb ass. Low life? Your a clown.

Blocking your lame ass as well so I don’t have to stumble across your silly shit as well. Good riddance. Stupid stuck on something stupid somebody said and chasing it thread to thread as if it means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen View Post
    Teddy’s won all the games he’s capable of winning. He’s won against arguably the worst teams in the NFL.
    It’s not arguably……. They are definitely the worst teams in the NFL.

However like I said these are games the broncos have been losing the last 5 years……. Beating these bad teams is a huge step for us.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    That's just a stupid thing to even discuss. How many guys can do what Rodgers can?
    Agreed.

Even Lock wouldnt be able to do what Rodgers did last night.

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    No matter what I think? I’m not the one who even said it you dumb ass. Low life? Your a clown.

Blocking your lame ass as well so I don’t have to stumble across your silly shit as well. Good riddance. Stupid stuck on something stupid somebody said and chasing it thread to thread as if it means anything.
    Oh no, what will a do if a POS like you doesn't see this post. How will I get through the day? Does this mean we can't be friends?

16. The Following User High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Lol, there’s only like 8 people who actively post here, if you block 6 of them, you’re not going to have much to read here….

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tangerine For This Post:

Why are we trying to compare Bridgewater to Rodgers?? He’s not Rodgers, he’s not Brady, but he’s sure as crap better than the rest of the clown show group of QBs we’ve rolled out post-Manning.

“Can Bridgewater do what Rodgers did??” Just awful takes…. Anything can happen when you leave time on the clock with any QB. Even Lock won a game his rookie year in a similar situation with a PI call.

20. The Following 6 Users High Fived Tangerine For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information