Page 30 of 256 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater is the starter

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen View Post
    Are you telling me that he didn’t have anything to do with the failure of Minnesota for drafting Bridgewater?
    My bad for saying he was the GM. It’s even better than that. He was the assistant to the GM and director of players personnel. He had to be involved in the decision making, won’t you think?
    Let me tell you this. Bridgewater sucks ass. To be defending that bum as our starting quarterback is utterly an embarrassment.
    I like you, dude. But this post is garbage. Prior to his injury - which was horrific - he was on track to be something special.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

You’re kidding right?
    Lol!
    Not even a little bit. Why don’t you detail for us how Cousins isn’t at least a league average QB.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    No shit Sherlock. Literally every head coach needs a good QB to succeed. No coach is going to last long in this league with shit QB play.
    You missed my point. the difference between an offensive HC and defensive HC.

One HC can absorb the impact of a raw QB not good enough yet. One HC cannot. Fangio clearly cannot develop QBs. He needs an established veteran to succeed. Other HCs can absorb and succeed by developing QBs who aren’t good yet. Assuming your assistants can do the entire job on the offensive side with a raw QB isn’t a good look.
    I am a dynamic figure. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed and I can cook 30 minute brownies in 20 minutes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Hehe! You know I’m right, and what I say it’s not what you want to hear, is it?
    There are plenty of people on this board who have been here for over a decade who have consistently given good, solid football takes, even if I often disagree with them. I have no issue discussing and hearing opinions that differ from mine. You've been here for 5 minutes and haven't posted anything I've seen of any substance.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by The1percentKid View Post
    You missed my point. the difference between an offensive HC and defensive HC.

One HC can absorb the impact of a raw QB not good enough yet. One HC cannot. Fangio clearly cannot develop QBs. He needs an established veteran to succeed. Other HCs can absorb and succeed by developing QBs who aren’t good yet. Assuming your assistants can do the entire job on the offensive side with a raw QB isn’t a good look.
    I'm so glad you can tell us what Fangio "clearly" can and can't do based on two years as a head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I believe this too.

I always wondered if you and I know the same person/people there?
    Lol maybe. We’ve always said we in the building!
    I am a dynamic figure. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed and I can cook 30 minute brownies in 20 minutes.

8. The Following User High Fived The1percentKid For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    And you can believe whatever you want. Youre still wrong. When the actual person says he was never going to sign here vs "people around the league think he has his eye on denver" makes you sound like Judyham.

Again, I have the actual source. You have a rumor from unknown people.

Kyle > Waves infinite rumors of wisdom.
    So you believe every word a coach ever tells the media? Cool!

Just to clarify, I was talking about Mike in 2018, Kyle was already with the 49ers by them. They had a plan in place to get Mike Shanahan/Cousins and fire VJ after his first year. Ellis nixed it and they went with VJ/Keemun.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tangerine For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I like you, dude. But this post is garbage. Prior to his injury - which was horrific - he was on track to be something special.
    Joe I appreciate that you're about the only person here who was a big time Lock supporter who isn't shitting on Teddy because he won the job.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

No shit Sherlock. Literally every head coach needs a good QB to succeed. No coach is going to last long in this league with shit QB play.
    Well, we may see the exception this year with Fangio and the Broncos. Fangio will be playing with house money. He can’t and won’t be fired if the fiasco of choosing Bridgewater as the Broncos starting quarterback turns into an epic failure. Why? Because Paton was in it, in fact I wouldn’t be surprise if he “suggested” to Fangio to go with Bridgewater.
    Bridgewater didn’t convincingly or decisively win the starting job, not by any measurable imaginable. When competition is that close where there’s not a decisive winner or loser, the benefit of the doubt goes to the incumbent.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by The1percentKid View Post
    MODERATED.
    You mean like how I don't understand football because I didn't think Lock was definitely going to be the starter? How'd that work out for you?
    Last edited by GEM; 08-26-2021 at 12:01 PM.

You mean like how I don't understand football because I didn't think Lock was definitely going to be the starter? How'd that work out for you?
    Oh noes!!! I was wrong!! What ever will I do now…

Keep punching that keyboard.
    Last edited by GEM; 08-26-2021 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Moderated personal attack

So you believe every word a coach ever tells the media? Cool!

LOL dude come on. Just take the L and go.

The coach did not tell the media this. Kyle said this to my friend. A colleague. Someone that he works with within the building. Almost every day.

That literally shits ALLL OVER your "well people around the NFL believe he has his eye on denver".... Get real dude.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

The personal attacks are going to stop. Keep it to the topic.

There are plenty of people on this board who have been here for over a decade who have consistently given good, solid football takes, even if I often disagree with them. I have no issue discussing and hearing opinions that differ from mine. You've been here for 5 minutes and haven't posted anything I've seen of any substance.
    I know I haven’t posted anything you like or want to hear. Just don’t get torqued about it. It’s cool. You’ve got your guy in Bridgewater right? Now you’re finding yourself in the uncomfortable and disadvantaged position to be defending that bum. That’s what it everything comes down to, right?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information