Page 29 of 256 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater is the starter

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Your baseless opinion without any facts to back it up.
    Why can’t people just have opinions? Why does it always need to be rectified by stating facts?

Opinions are just that. Opinions.
    I am a dynamic figure. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed and I can cook 30 minute brownies in 20 minutes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen View Post
    Are you telling me that he didn’t have anything to do with the failure of Minnesota for drafting Bridgewater?
    My bad for saying he was the GM. It’s even better than that. He was the assistant to the GM and director of players personnel. He had to be involved in the decision making, won’t you think?
    Let me tell you this. Bridgewater sucks ass. To be defending that bum as our starting quarterback is utterly an embarrassment.
    Yeah it's totally Paton's fault the "failure" of Teddy shredding his ACL after making a pro bowl and leading the Vikes to the playoffs in his second season. What a bust for looking promising then suffering a freak injury right?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Yes Kyle was the plan. He did not want to come here.

Other way around sir. Elway wanted it. Ellis might have nixed it. Does not matter Kyle was not going to sign the contract if offered.

Pola, yes I believe that too. I know I am right as I know someone very well that is within the FO of the 9ers. Its why I know that Trey Lance was our target and when we called and they told us that they were taking him and not Mac or Fields, we immediately made the trade for Ted.
    https://www.ninersnation.com/2017/1/...rs-broncos-job

"The 49ers have been getting good odds at Bookmaker.eu, with Shanahan bumped into favorite status today. However, it would appear Shanahan has his eye on a more familiar spot. NFL Network reporter Mike Garafolo said on Wednesday that he is hoping to follow in his father’s footsteps in Denver.

"The word around the league right now, the word with people involved in coaching searches and gathering all of this information, is that that's the job Shanahan has his eyes on -- going to Denver where his father coached."

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Your baseless opinion without any facts to back it up.
    Baseless opinion. Hehe! Gotta love that phrase...
    I don’t need to provide any proof for anything that if you were paying attention from the beginning you should’ve been able to see it unravel in front of you...
    Last edited by Strafen; 08-26-2021 at 11:41 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Gyldenlove View Post
    Well Josh Allen DID happen. Baker Mayfield got much better in his 3rd year. Ryan Tannehill went from a 70 to an 80 to a 90 rating in his first 3.

You are right, coaches and managers never make a mistake. That is why all draft picks always work out just the way it was planned. No team has ever cut a player who became a pro bowler.

Lock was terrible last year, so was Bridgewater. So why give the old guy who has had a lot longer to work on his flaws and haven't improved the chance?
    Baker Mayfield was the PFWA Offensive Rookie of the Year.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by The1percentKid View Post
    It’s win now for Fangio. Hasn’t been in win now mode since 2016 season. He even said a big reason he chose Teddy was the experience.

You can make a case that it’s a win now since so many contracts up after the year.

Von will be back, on team friendly
    Sutton will be back on an 8 per (at least teddy can keep his cost down)
    Kjax is gone- Caden will replace him
    Patrick gone or traded this offseason
    Gordon gone or back on 2-3 per deal
    AJ JOhnson will be back 5 to 8 maybe?
    Jewell- who cares
    Fuller gone or on a 1 year low deal. I think gone
    Callahan hope he stays but he will want more. Id love to see him back on a 7per

We have 25mil in cap space we are rolling over from this year. So plenty of $ to keep whom we want and go get a few others if we wish.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Why can’t people just have opinions? Why does it always need to be rectified by stating facts?

Opinions are just that. Opinions.
    Sure, you can have an opinion, but when it's based on nothing more than you pulling it out of your ass, we are free to tear said opinions apart.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    https://www.ninersnation.com/2017/1/...rs-broncos-job

"The 49ers have been getting good odds at Bookmaker.eu, with Shanahan bumped into favorite status today. However, it would appear Shanahan has his eye on a more familiar spot. NFL Network reporter Mike Garafolo said on Wednesday that he is hoping to follow in his father’s footsteps in Denver.

"The word around the league right now, the word with people involved in coaching searches and gathering all of this information, is that that's the job Shanahan has his eyes on -- going to Denver where his father coached."
    Yep we all thought that.
    But we all were wrong.

When Kyle says he was not going to sign here I will go with that. Not a rumors around the NFL link

Pola had good insight too.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Fangio chose Teddy over Lock due to experience and commanding an offense in Fangios eyes.

Fangio is the type of HC who needs a good QB to succeed as an HC. He’s not the type who can mentor and develop a QB. He’s not the HC who can install a system for raw QBs to develop. His 2 failed years were with QBs given to him that sucked. He knows this is his last year if he can’t get something out of the QB position. So he goes with the experience QB who minimizes mistakes…but is still a journeyman on several teams.

He’s really had no QBs his entire time at HC.
    I am a dynamic figure. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed and I can cook 30 minute brownies in 20 minutes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yep we all thought that.
    But we all were wrong.

When Kyle says he was not going to sign here I will go with that. Not a rumors around the NFL link

What, a coach signed with a team then said the team he signed with was his first/only choice all along? You don't say?!?!?!

I absolutely believe what was reported by insiders during the coaching search over whatever lip service a coach gives after being fired how he wouldn't have gone anywhere else.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Fangio chose Teddy over Lock due to experience and commanding an offense in Fangios eyes.

Fangio is the type of HC who needs a good QB to succeed as an HC. He’s not the type who can mentor and develop a QB. He’s not the HC who can install a system for raw QBs to develop. His 2 failed years were with QBs given to him that sucked. He knows this is his last year if he can’t get something out of the QB position. So he goes with the experience QB who minimizes mistakes…but is still a journeyman on several teams.

He’s really had no QBs his entire time at HC.
    No shit Sherlock. Literally every head coach needs a good QB to succeed. No coach is going to last long in this league with shit QB play.

Yep we all thought that.
    But we all were wrong.

Kyle wanted control of the roster decisions. GM/HC type. Once Kyle knew that wouldn’t happen in Denver he broaden his future outlook. Elway wanted a puppet so he chose VJ.

Sure, you can have an opinion, but when it's based on nothing more than you pulling it out of your ass, we are free to tear said opinions apart.
    Hehe! You know I’m right, and what I say it’s not what you want to hear, is it?

What, a coach signed with a team then said the team he signed with was his first/only choice all along? You don't say?!?!?!

I absolutely believe what was reported by insiders during the coaching search over whatever lip service a coach gives after being fired how he wouldn't have gone anywhere else.
    And you can believe whatever you want. Youre still wrong. When the actual person says he was never going to sign here vs "people around the league think he has his eye on denver" makes you sound like Judyham.

Again, I have the actual source. You have a rumor from unknown people.

Kyle > Waves infinite rumors of wisdom.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Kyle wanted control of the roster decisions. GM/HC type. Once Kyle knew that wouldn’t happen in Denver he broaden his future outlook. Elway wanted a puppet so he chose VJ.
    I believe this too.

I always wondered if you and I know the same person/people there?
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information