Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: If Fangio decides to start Teddy and we win ballgames

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    i ******* knew it. not a real qb competition. This is Chad Kelly Case Keenum all over again.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

This what ive been saying from the goddam start.

4. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i ******* knew it. not a real qb competition. This is Chad Kelly Case Keenum all over again.
    If this staff chooses the guy who clearly lost the competition they will definitely lose the locker room and all credibility. They will all be fired by week 8 and it’ll probably be a blessing in disguise.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    If the coaching staff just hands teddy the job Drew should definitely demand a trade. People are just totally ignoring the fact that teddy has 10 plus ints in camp and 8-10 touchdowns. And the fact that he obviously hasn’t looked better against the ones in camp and hasn’t looked better with the ones in the game’s. This would be the biggest scam of a competition ever.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Look at this . BOTH FANG AND SHITSHOW SHURMUR WANTED TWO YARD TED!

12. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    If this staff chooses the guy who clearly lost the competition they will definitely lose the locker room and all credibility. They will all be fired by week 8 and it’ll probably be a blessing in disguise.
    I want Lock to be the starter, but someone in the Seattle game thread was apparently sitting near the Broncos sideline and said that TB appeared more far more popular on the Broncos sideline. Assuming this is true, I’m not sure about your “lose the locker room” comment. TB has a reputation of being well liked everywhere he’s been.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mozzafiato For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Jeudy

Start Hinton at qb. Idgaf

Just win baby
    They don’t make real men anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    I want Lock to be the starter, but someone in the Seattle game thread was apparently sitting near the Broncos sideline and said that TB appeared more far more popular on the Broncos sideline. Assuming this is true, I’m not sure about your “lose the locker room” comment. TB has a reputation of being well liked everywhere he’s been.
    I don’t buy any of that, go on Denver Broncos website and look at all the pictures and videos of Drew with the guy’s…… this isn’t a thing where Drew is hated by his team while teddy is liked….. this is a thing where our coaches are on the verge of being fired and all they thinking is the veteran gives them the best shot at saving there jobs. Except it’s the wrong veteran! I am dying to see how this all unfolds though.

17. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Albright is a valid commentator.

But He is not gospel. The thing with Lock is that he's more up and down than TBW. It's a do-or-die year. If TBW is outplayed slightly but is more consistent a coach could reasonably go with him.

That's not what I would do. But it's not some whacko decision. DL did not play well enough last year to cement his status here. He regressed. Denver didn't quit on him; demanding improvement isn't unfair.

And that all ties in with North's question because even if you feel otherwise, if Denver succeeds with a stacked roster and TBW isn't hurting the team it's not unreasonable to say that's the proper choice. And fans should enjoy the team winning.

This stuff makes for good discussion but it’s obvious fangio is playing game’s….. and it’s obvious people in the media are pouring gas on the entire situation for views. So I’m not going to buy into anything anybody says until it’s set who the starter is. Can’t even believe the damn HC. He’s about as clueless as to what he wants to do so I know the media has no clue. This guy literally just said a decision could go on another week. He said a week ago it could go right into the actual giants game before kick off! Fangio is playing games and I’m tired of it. Never thought Vic would be that type of coach but he’s really acting like a guy on the hit seat this year. Make a got damn decision and live with it because anything less than a at championship game he’s probably getting fired and replaced with somebody whose Patons guy to groom whoever Paton drafts.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

This stuff makes for good discussion but it’s obvious fangio is playing game’s….. and it’s obvious people in the media are pouring gas on the entire situation for views. So I’m not going to buy into anything anybody says until it’s set who the starter is. Can’t even believe the damn HC. He’s about as clueless as to what he wants to do so I know the media has no clue. This guy literally just said a decision could go on another week. He said a week ago it could go right into the actual giants game before kick off! Fangio is playing games and I’m tired of it. Never thought Vic would be that type of coach but he’s really acting like a guy on the hit seat this year. Make a got damn decision and live with it because anything less than a at championship game he’s probably getting fired and replaced with somebody whose Patons guy to groom whoever Paton drafts.
    But you were just saying yesterday the decision was already made weeks ago. What happened?

21. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

It went from "Lock won the competition," to "it's just ongoing because Fangio is a man of his word," to "the fix is in!"

Now the media reporting what's happening is part of the conspiracy. And Fangio doesn't know what he wants?

Yikes

23. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    But you were just saying yesterday the decision was already made weeks ago. What happened?
    Yeah because I believed Fangio…… now he’s just saying anything at this point. For Fangio to come out and say we’re leaning towards a guy after teddy has 3 bad practices in a row throwing tons of interceptions in the redzone you obviously have to lean towards Lock. Then he says some shit like it could go on another whole week…. He also said it could go right up into the giants game…. What the ****?

At this point it’s a game and something ain’t right. So to hell with the entire situation.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Yeah because I believed Fangio…… now he’s just saying anything at this point. For Fangio to come out and say we’re leaning towards a guy after teddy has 3 bad practices in a row throwing tons of interceptions in the redzone you obviously have to lean towards Lock. Then he says some shit like it could go on another whole week…. He also said it could go right up into the giants game…. What the ****?

At this point it’s a game and something ain’t right. So to hell with the entire situation.
    But you didn't believe him when he said it was close.

So you pick and choose.

Thanks for admitting it.

26. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information