Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Broncos SUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I didn't read all of those words.

My point is that whether it was in the 90's or in the majority of the 2000's, KC was a team who had 'runs' that consisted of being good, but not a SB championship caliber team. That was the bulk of your success.

If Denver has a mini playoff drought -they do- and then falls in line with that via Fangio, average Qb play, etc. then they'll basically have their floor of success matching the bulk of yours.

In other words, you don't have much room to talk .

Hope you have a nice weekend, ZV.
    ....except I am not trying to make a case that anything KC did is better or worse than Denver....that's something you implied or wanted to bring to this discussion. My point is, and continues to be, I want Denver to barely make the playoffs and lose...consistantly over a decade or longer. You can compare that to Chiefs eras, or you can assign it some number value and atribute (or not) whatever level of success or failure that you want....I'll agree with whatever number you want to put on it, and I'll agree that it's wildly successful, mildly successful, unsuccessful....whatever nomenclature you want...I'm all for it....I just want it to happen as I've laid it out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Nope. Denver > KC. Your highs are outmatched by Denver's. Your lows outmatch Denver's. Even your good runs would be mostly short of SB contention, and Denver has more often than not been a SB contender.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Nope. Denver > KC. Your highs are outmatched by Denver's. Your lows outmatch Denver's. Even your good runs would be mostly short of SB contention, and Denver has more often than not been a SB contender.

Nope. Nope. Nope.
    Uh....ok fine. I am not trying to argue who is better. I am stating that I want Denver to have a long sustained run of barely playoffs and lots of early exits, with no super bowl appearances and constant, lingering doubt about the QB.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Zerovoltz View Post
    Uh....ok fine. I am not trying to argue who is better. I am stating that I want Denver to have a long sustained run of barely playoffs and lots of early exits, with no super bowl appearances and constant, lingering doubt about the QB.
    I'm just goofing around, Voltz. I have to make 'serious arguments' for a living. So this is just a bit of a respite to me. It's nothing personal, I promise.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

So you want us to be the Chiefs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    So you want us to be the Chiefs?
    Yes, the 90's version.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Yes, the 90's version.
    That is mean. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Broncos' ability to play football > Zerovoltz's ability to pick game winners
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

My ability to pick game winners > Zerovoltz's ability to pick game winners
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain

How about Lamar Jackson!
    That was an excellent Sunday night game.
    But the end was the best part.

Yes, the 90's version.
    The 90s version? You mean the Chiefs entire history minus Pat Mahomes? You see the Broncos never had a pat Mahomes but they’ve always been one of the best teams in the league minus the last five years.

The Chiefs needed a once in a lifetime type of athlete to be relevant, the Broncos never really had that type of athlete at quarterback after John Elway however they’ve always been in contention aside from the last five years so try again zero.

Hey zero where you been man? How’s life back at the bottom of the afc west? You haven’t opened your got damn mouth since week 1????? Lmao.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information