Thread: The Chiefs don't suck

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I like this guy.
    This proves it, zero garbage.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Quick non suck update.

As National media parade through KC camp....the refrain is getting louder....Trey Smith. Steal of the draft.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Zerovoltz For This Post:

KC's starting O line in preseason game 1.

LT Orlando Brown
    LG Joe Thuney
    C Creed Humphrey
    RG Trey Smith (steal of the draft)
    RT Lucas Niang

Small sample size..SF didn't have starters on field....but given those circumstances.....this line looked good.

10 yard run up the gut on first play...also converted 2 thrid and shorts running the ball. KC has SUCKED at that for years.

Chris Jones beat SF starting C for a sack. D line looked deep at DT.

If the KC O line becomes what it looks like it could become.....they will be very good and should be together for a good 4 years. Mahomes in a pocket is deadly.....and KC, with the full playbook available becasue they can run, especially in short yardage and at the goal line....will be damn near impossible to stop.

6. The Following User High Fived Zerovoltz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

They suck and always will.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Zerovoltz View Post
    If you want to debate about the character of players on rosters.....thats fine. A lot of fans like to have that argument. I'll pass. I have long ago accepted that many football players aren't good people. Fine. I wish they all were pillars of the community and great role models. They aren't. If the legal system has deemed them fit to be out and about among the rest of us unwashed masses, and they are employed by my team, the one I root for to win on Sunday, then fine. I am rooting for them to make plays and stop the other teams dudes from making plays.

If he's street legal and can help my team...then sign him up. I don't care.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

10. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dewayne Robertson

KC's starting O line in preseason game 1.

LT Orlando Brown
    LG Joe Thuney
    C Creed Humphrey
    RG Trey Smith (steal of the draft)
    RT Lucas Niang

Small sample size..SF didn't have starters on field....but given those circumstances.....this line looked good.

10 yard run up the gut on first play...also converted 2 thrid and shorts running the ball. KC has SUCKED at that for years.

Chris Jones beat SF starting C for a sack. D line looked deep at DT.

If the KC O line becomes what it looks like it could become.....they will be very good and should be together for a good 4 years. Mahomes in a pocket is deadly.....and KC, with the full playbook available becasue they can run, especially in short yardage and at the goal line....will be damn near impossible to stop.
    Wishes and buts, and nickels and dimes. Poor people and millionaires, Zero. WAY too early to claim a premium draft yet. MAYBE you got blue chippers? ...but SF didn't play starters ( earlier bold) puts a ???? on this.

If the line becomes pure dog shyt is nearly as accurate a prediction as anything else. Give it a break until REAL bullets start flying. Everyone knows Mahomes is good. He played in the super bowl last January too.

Lots of people like to say Minnesota didn't play 30 of their starters saturday...Denver didn't play 29 of theirs. Is that an indicator of both teams relative strength or something else?
    10-6, 2-14. 8-8 and Now 11-6
    I'm In it for the LONG Haul!

12. The Following User High Fived scottxray For This Post:

I agree with your sentiment here...it's why I point out the Niners had backups in.....because context is important. It would be bad if the line didn't look good VS another teams 2nd string. Looking forward to seeing them VS another teams A squad.

That said....just like anyone else....talking about pre season games, camp etc....I can only comment on what they actually do....they played 2nd stringers so that's what I have to go on...along with camp reports...which are not the best things in the world to glean info from. Some of these you take a look with your eyes and make a call.

Anyhow.....I am cautiously optimistic that this lineup is going to be the best roster KC has fielded since Mahomes has been in KC.

14. The Following User High Fived Zerovoltz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

If you want to debate about the character of players on rosters.....thats fine. A lot of fans like to have that argument. I'll pass. I have long ago accepted that many football players aren't good people. Fine. I wish they all were pillars of the community and great role models. They aren't. If the legal system has deemed them fit to be out and about among the rest of us unwashed masses, and they are employed by my team, the one I root for to win on Sunday, then fine. I am rooting for them to make plays and stop the other teams dudes from making plays.

If he's street legal and can help my team...then sign him up. I don't care.
    As long as they wear seatbelts…amiright?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

16. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

ZV is the Chief fan version of Jaded.

The league should suspend people who commit horrible crimes; and you can know when one likely happened regardless of how it would play out in court.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Folks at ESPN wondering outloud if KC might go undefeated this year. http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=32043834

20. The Following User High Fived Zerovoltz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Jeudy

Lmao. Undefeated.

Chiefs have 2 elite skill position guys on offense. The rest is a bunch of nobodies. The defense outside of Chris jones and mathieu is trash.

Top heavy with No depth. Your team will not be able survive injuries. So hopefully you guys stay healthy.

How many lucky comeback wins did you pull out of your ass last year? Including at home against denver. A team with no defense at the time. You needed lucky comebacks vs the chargers, Falcons, and raiders. This way of winning is not sustainable.

And there’s a reason you got your ass handed to you vs the Bucs. The chiefs were frauds. And now you think you can go undefeated. That’s hilarious.
    They don’t make real men anymore

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Im still enjoying the Bucs totally destroying the Chiefs in the SB last year. Great times!

24. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

If my team was the Broncos....I'd probably also be looking for enjoyment elsewhere too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Im still enjoying the Bucs totally destroying the Chiefs in the SB last year. Great times!
    It was an easy call.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information