Page 542 of 542 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542
Results 8,116 to 8,124 of 8124

Thread: 2021 Other Games Discussion

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    My point is the dude didn’t do anything wrong legally and we are now trying to morally divine his sin.
    You have no point. If you say you haven't had a negative opinion of somebody's action that was distasteful to you, yet still legal, you're full of shit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

My point is the dude didn’t do anything wrong legally and we are now trying to morally divine his sin.
    I disagree, we are just saying he made a dick move when a woman fell to her death (kidding). Like i said, its not the end of the world but lets not pretend that was a kosher move on his part. Its ok to point out his flaw as a human being. Everyone has flaws dude.

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

He was looking at her and she fell off. He laughed because people laugh when other people fall. He then walked away. Because in a drunken and celebratory state of ecstasy he wasn't thinking immediately to help someone. Acting like this is some moral sin or even worth talking about is silly. There's a reason why this 'story' is and was a nothing burger: he didn't push her off the stage, he didn't breach any duty of care to her, etc. To the point that if he had offered help five minutes later, etc, it wouldn't have mattered. That's what I'm driving at. Tell me, oh moral one, what could he do? Could he call 911 like literally everyone else there? Could he take her to the hospital? Could he cure her ailments?

In a literal moment of celebration, when a person is least likely to be themselves, Matt Stafford didn't answer the moral call, or some shit = your literal position. Yeah, what a horrible guy.

Almost everyone goes/rushes to help when there is an accident or someone falls. I've never turned and/or walked away not have I seen anyone turn and/or walk away when there is an accident or someone has slipped and fallen on ice, down the stairs, etc. This is true even when I was drunk or with drunk people. This doesn't apply, however, to situations where there had been a dispute, argument or fight before someone involved in the kerfuffle, usually drunk, slipped and fell. It is simply human nature and normal for humans to check on and assist someone who has fallen. Stafford's indifference is similar to the indifference New York subway riders showed when a fellow rider had their throat slit and they ignored in one case or jostled the injured rider out of the subway car onto the station landing. Stafford's indifference is clearly less than the subway riders because both subway riders die, but in all cases the actions were inexcusable and douche moves. If Stafford, his wife or any of his kids experience a similar accident or fall, it would be karma and justice if any and all observers or witnesses turned and walked away.
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Stafford be like

7. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Stafford be like

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Who is the best free agent?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    Almost everyone goes/rushes to help when there is an accident or someone falls. I've never turned and/or walked away not have I seen anyone turn and/or walk away when there is an accident or someone has slipped and fallen on ice, down the stairs, etc. This is true even when I was drunk or with drunk people. This doesn't apply, however, to situations where there had been a dispute, argument or fight before someone involved in the kerfuffle, usually drunk, slipped and fell. It is simply human nature and normal for humans to check on and assist someone who has fallen. Stafford's indifference is similar to the indifference New York subway riders showed when a fellow rider had their throat slit and they ignored in one case or jostled the injured rider out of the subway car onto the station landing. Stafford's indifference is clearly less than the subway riders because both subway riders die, but in all cases the actions were inexcusable and douche moves. If Stafford, his wife or any of his kids experience a similar accident or fall, it would be karma and justice if any and all observers or witnesses turned and walked away.
    No.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    You have no point. If you say you haven't had a negative opinion of somebody's action that was distasteful to you, yet still legal, you're full of shit.
    Also no.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D836A7B1-06FF-4A59-A50B-AC5EE73102B2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	19991

13. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information