Page 10 of 158 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Camp starts today!!! - Updates and thoughts here

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiemac87 View Post
    Welcome aboard Eddiemac. Thanks for that nice contribution, keep 'em coming!

2. The Following User High Fived Strafen For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dewayne Robertson

Day one the consensus was 'it's Drew Locks Day by a mile" .
    Day 2 its Teddy is clearly the leader.
    Day one....Drew with #1s against #2 D.
    Day 2 ...Drew with #2's against #1 D.
    It is Early!. Still not in pads really.
    There is along way to go.

PS games 2-3 are what matter, not press reports.
    First halves of those will determine The starter. And that is not a
    lock for all season.

If NFL clears Watson soon, look for an October Trade for 3 #1's Plus.
    10-6, 2-14. 8-8 and Now 11-6
    I'm In it for the LONG Haul!

Drew Lock by all reports stinking it up. To high Heaven.

Shocking.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

lock has thrown 5 tds in 2 days. teddy has thrown 2.

"LOCK SUCKS"

6. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Drew Lock by all reports stinking it up. To high Heaven.

Shocking.
    I forgot all about you lmao, it must hurt so bad that lock has 5 touchdowns and zero interceptions in the first two days of camp…… while teddy has 2 touchdowns.

This guy didn’t even bother posting yesterday because lock dominated, he also performed well today after a slow start and ended great slinging touchdowns.

You are so broken hearted it’s sad

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    I forgot all about you lmao, it must hurt so bad that lock has 5 touchdowns and zero interceptions in the first two days of camp…… while teddy has 2 touchdowns.

This guy didn’t even bother posting yesterday because lock dominated, he also performed well today after a slow start and ended great slinging touchdowns.

You are so broken hearted it’s sad
    Lock didn’t dominate anything, for ****’s sake I never thought we’d have Tebow-esque hyperbole emerge again. Both quarterbacks were decent on day one, Bridgewater was efficient and accurate, Lock got sacked and threw one or two great balls. Day two, Bridgewater was efficient and accurate with no incompletions and Lock was sporadic (3-8, reportedly, which is Tebow bad), with success in red zone offense, but not full field play). This day to day stuff is kind of useless anyway.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Lock didn’t dominate anything, for ****’s sake I never thought we’d have Tebow-esque hyperbole emerge again. Both quarterbacks were decent on day one, Bridgewater was efficient and accurate, Lock got sacked and threw one or two great balls. Day two, Bridgewater was efficient and accurate with no incompletions and Lock was sporadic (3-8, reportedly, which is Tebow bad), with success in red zone offense, but not full field play). This day to day stuff is kind of useless anyway.
    Drew lock 5tds to 0 ints in two days so far.

Come back when you actually have something to dance around about regarding lock failing. 3-8 with two of of those completions being beautiful touchdowns is something I’ll take 7 days a week!

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

While it is fun to hear these reports, it's all kind of meaningless, good or bad. I think the last time I went and watched them in training camp was in 1992. There were glowing reports coming out of that camp. Went and watched them scrimmage the Cardinals who were pretty bad that year and they pushed Denver around all over the field. Was obvious that the team had no depth as any time the main guys weren't in it was a disaster and that's kind of how the season played out. Elway got hurt that year too, actually I was at that game also, against the Giants, which sank them. But to me it showed how the team was all smoke and mirrors. Reeves was a pretty good coach to get that many W's from the talent we had was my take away, I still don't think he gets enough credit either.

11. The Following User High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    While it is fun to hear these reports, it's all kind of meaningless, good or bad. I think the last time I went and watched them in training camp was in 1992. There were glowing reports coming out of that camp. Went and watched them scrimmage the Cardinals who were pretty bad that year and they pushed Denver around all over the field. Was obvious that the team had no depth as any time the main guys weren't in it was a disaster and that's kind of how the season played out. Elway got hurt that year too, actually I was at that game also, against the Giants, which sank them. But to me it showed how the team was all smoke and mirrors. Reeves was a pretty good coach to get that many W's from the talent we had was my take away, I still don't think he gets enough credit either.
    92 was a rough year. I think they were like 8-3 before Elway went down, then they lost five straight.

I just remember them beating NYJ and NYG in back to back home games. Taht was sweet.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Come back when you actually have something to dance around about regarding lock failing. 3-8 with two of of those completions being beautiful touchdowns is something I’ll take 7 days a week!
    Dude Lock might break the record for tds this season. Get hyped!

I'm sorry, but I'll have to wait until the pressure is on to see if Lock is progressing. He should be miles ahead of TB if he was half the QB he is made out to be.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

8-8 with 2 TDs is better. By no objective measure did Lock win day 2. He definitely won day 1, sure. But the fact that you can't admit that Teddy's day 2 numbers were better is why no one on this board takes you seriously.

"Efficient and accurate"

When you hear that describing a QB, you know what that means, right Alex Smith? When was the last time guys like Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, etc. were praised for being "efficient"?

It's like when a DL has a "high motor". Terms like that try to mask, or compensate, for lack of natural ability.

We need to figure out if Lock has anything in him. Putting Bridgewater in there to win 8 or 9 games, miss the playoffs, and put us in the late teens draftwise is not the smart thing to do.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived winstoncup bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

LIVE: Broncos Camp Live presented by U.S. Bank - Day 3

Steve Atwater is joined by Knowshon Moreno at Day 3 of Broncos Camp!

online - https://www.denverbroncos.com/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

19. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    OK, I will be tweetering out tomorrow live from camp. I will be working at the same time, so that means phone calls and shit, sorry. I will get out what I can when I can. My eyes will be on the field the whole time though so camp report after as well you lazy ********!

My tweeter is: @ThefakeUR29
    I think you guys missed this post.

Tweeted out today a fair amount. Not sure I will do that again next week. prob just a write up.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information