Page 21 of 158 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Camp starts today!!! - Updates and thoughts here

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

70 yard bomb on the run to the back pylon:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Herbert played well last year but get real this was very average rolling out like a got damn pro day with nothing chasing him but green grass and laying it up in the back of the end zone.
    Routine medium cross:

My goodness the way he is letting these passes rip with timing and accuracy….. you know everything his haters say he can’t do to the tune of 8 tds and 0ints in camp.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    70 yard bomb on the run to the back pylon against an NFL defense in full pads at full speed:

Routine medium cross in a 7 on 7 drill in shorts:
    Fixed

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dewayne Robertson

The fact that there is no "separation by Lock" from Bridgewater is starting to look like a narrative without evidence.

Lock Clearly has outplayed TBW in camp so far, and it really hasn't been that close according to the reports, TBW one day and Lock Three with superior performances.
    When it comes down to it, who is moving the team into and getting scores...
    I don't give a crap about watching McANUS miss the 54 yard game winners at the end again. Score TDs, and McAnus can kick extra points.

Of course there aren't any pads yet and no one is really getting hit, so it is Really Early. But indications are that Lock HAS improved his game so far, exactly what
    his last 4 games last year indicated. He was getting better at making pre snap reads, and getting better at getting ball out without so much hesitation. He was
    taking what the called plays were giving him, and executing them better. Since late game timeouts and clock management cost us several games last year ( not Locks calls) maybe we have a shot at
    getting some good QB play, despite our two resident ( supposed ) not prime time QBs.

Long way to go, but things could be looking up.
    10-6, 2-14. 8-8 and Now 11-6
    I'm In it for the LONG Haul!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by scottxray View Post
    The fact that there is no "separation by Lock" from Bridgewater is starting to look like a narrative without evidence.

Lock Clearly has outplayed TBW in camp so far, and it really hasn't been that close according to the reports, TBW one day and Lock Three with superior performances.
    When it comes down to it, who is moving the team into and getting scores...
    I don't give a crap about watching McANUS miss the 54 yard game winners at the end again. Score TDs, and McAnus can kick extra points.

Of course there aren't any pads yet and no one is really getting hit, so it is Really Early. But indications are that Lock HAS improved his game so far, exactly what
    his last 4 games last year indicated. He was getting better at making pre snap reads, and getting better at getting ball out without so much hesitation. He was
    taking what the called plays were giving him, and executing them better. Since late game timeouts and clock management cost us several games last year ( not Locks calls) maybe we have a shot at
    getting some good QB play, despite our two resident ( supposed ) not prime time QBs.

Long way to go, but things could be looking up.
    I don’t think anyone is claiming that after today. There certainly wasn’t separation after three days. It’s also day four of camp with a month of this to go. Declaring anyone head and shoulders above anyone in a declared position competition in four days with no pads just isn’t possible. I hope Lock’s early hot streak continues, as I wanted this to be his team and not this silly competition nonsense from the get go.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following 6 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    This makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. Literally no excuse for whichever guy is the QB not to perform.

We been knew the RB group was going to be sick and once we added Williams it made it the sickest group in the league. Plenty of talent everywhere on this offense. Lock has no excuses. I say lock because it obviously won’t be teddy

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

We been knew the RB group was going to be sick and once we added Williams it made it the sickest group in the league. Plenty of talent everywhere on this offense. Lock has no excuses. I say lock because it obviously won’t be teddy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C644F0D7-2849-4F5A-BDA8-57C4FF72F029.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	18707

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Is he examining the contents of his spam folder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Is he examining the contents of his spam folder?
    It’s sick, bro! Sick!

What does this even mean? Lock is dominating camp with 8tds and 0ints so far, while bridgewater has 2tds and 3ints and today he totally packed it in throwing everything out of bounds after he threw the 3 pick sixes smh. Bridgewater is exactly who we knew he was.

He’s never been this safe with the ball quarterback! He throws lots of ints himself and doesn’t throw touchdowns.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

What does this even mean? Lock is dominating camp with 8tds and 0ints so far, while bridgewater has 2tds and 3ints and today he totally packed it in throwing everything out of bounds after he threw the 3 pick sixes smh. Bridgewater is exactly who we knew he was.

He’s never been this safe with the ball quarterback! He throws lots of ints himself and doesn’t throw touchdowns.
    Well, for starters it had nothing to do with quarterback.

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Jeudy

I like who we have too but Chubb and Hunt is the best RB group in the league
    They don’t make real men anymore

16. The Following User High Fived Fangios Meatballs For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

???
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

18. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    ???
    I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    You don't know how it's going to play out. You are just puffing your chest. If you want to be useful, contradict some of the specific attributes and traits that the new KC Chiefs fan and others have observed and analyzed lucidly. For example--"Lock does not throw open receivers" and "Lock will not throw until his receiver comes out of his break". These attributes mean a lot to me going forward. We'll see how the season unfolds either way, but if you want to pretend like you know that Lock is good, could you use some evidence?

But even if you don't end up being helpful/useful like that, I love your optimism and go-to-war mentality for what I think is the only possible hope for a championship season.
    I don’t need to say much more than I’ve been saying. Lock has been slinging it, the clip Shane just posted the ball was being ripped before the WR broke in on his route so why do I need to combat any BS this chiefs fan is talking about? He’s literally proving everyone wrong with his play in camp….. to the tune of 8tds and 0ints and went 12-15 with 2 of those incomplete passes being drops.

What more do I need to say?

I trust what my eyes have seen and I trust what this kid is made up of. All I need to do is sit back and enjoy the show he’s putting on.

There’s a 52 minute highlight reel of locks play last year, making great big league throws. That’s evidence alone if you know what your looking at.

Lock has the goods my friend. The broncos are in good hands. And Drew has the best sponsor any young QB could ever have and that’s Manning in his ear.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information