Page 23 of 158 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Camp starts today!!! - Updates and thoughts here

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Also, I have to laugh about how when TB had his really good day the Lock fangirls here made sure to mention it was against the second team D, but not even a peep about how it was the second team D that Lock sliced up yesterday. I'd hope that any even average NFL QB would look good against a second team D at the bare minimum. Let's see Lock string together some more days like yesterday but against starters before we anoint him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    There’s a 52 minute highlight reel of locks play last year, making great big league throws. That’s evidence alone if you know what your looking at.

Lock has the goods my friend. The broncos are in good hands. And Drew has the best sponsor any young QB could ever have and that’s Manning in his ear.
    He was the worst rated starter in the nfl last year. WORST.
    Not 1st.
    Not 2nd.
    Not 3rd.
    Not 4th.
    Not 5th.
    Not 6th.
    Not 7th.
    Not 8th.
    Not 9th.
    Not 10th.
    Not 11th.
    Not 12th.
    Not 13th.
    Not 14th.
    Not 15th.
    Not 16th.
    Not 17th.
    Not 18th.
    Not 19th.
    Not 20th.
    Not 21st.
    Not 22nd.
    Not 23rd.
    Not 24th.
    Not 25th.
    Not 26th.
    Not 27th.
    Not 28th.
    Not 29th.
    Not 30th.
    Not 31st.
    But LAST.
    Last edited by atwater27; 08-01-2021 at 09:25 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    He was the worst rated starter in the nfl last year. WORST.
    Yeah but his highlights looked sick, bro!

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Yeah but his highlights looked sick, bro!
    And previews make every movie look awesome!

5. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Sad that you guys are so interested in Lock's failure.

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I will say the fact that Lock hasn't thrown a pick yet in camp is encouraging. He can be a good player if he improves his decision making. But until real bullets are flying in a real game, it's impossible to make any real assertions as to if he's actually gotten better or not.

Teddy Bridgewater is the new standard by which Broncos fans measure good quarterbacks.

10. The Following User High Fived Strafen For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Sad that you see objective analysis as rooting for failure. I'd love nothing more than to be dead wrong on Lock. But I'm not going to straight up lie about what I've actually seen from him in real games. If he goes out and proves me wrong in real games, awesome! But I'm not going to sit here and pretend I think that's the most likely scenario. Sorry we don't all wear orange colored glasses, Joe. Do we need to start another "positive thoughts only" thread for you?

12. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen View Post
    Teddy Bridgewater is the new standard by which Broncos fans measure good quarterbacks.
    It's literally only the Lock apologists using TB as the measuring stick by how awesome Lock is. People who live in reality see that both are probably mediocre options at best.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Sad that you see objective analysis as rooting for failure. I'd love nothing more than to be dead wrong on Lock. But I'm not going to straight up lie about what I've actually seen from him in real games. If he goes out and proves me wrong in real games, awesome! But I'm not going to sit here and pretend I think that's the most likely scenario. Sorry we don't all wear orange colored glasses, Joe. Do we need to start another "positive thoughts only" thread for you?
    No, but I think you need a "say something Wave can debate" thread. Which would probably contain any and every post made on this forum.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

No, but I think you need a "say something Wave can debate" thread. Which would probably contain any and every post made on this forum.
    Well discussing and debating topics is literally the entire point of a message board. If you want to actually have an honest discussion on Lock I'm game. If you're going to come in here and be a sourpuss because we aren't all singing kumbaya about how awesome Lock is, that's not something I'm particularly interested in engaging in.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Sad that you see it that way. I’d love for Lock to prove me wrong. But I cannot deny what my eyes have seen. Maybe you can. Good for you. I for one as a Broncos fan am done with being excited about quarterbacks with big arms and their ‘promise’ and ‘potential’. That’s been played out way too many times post Manning. You should be sick of it too.
    Last edited by atwater27; 08-01-2021 at 10:25 AM.

17. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Well discussing and debating topics is literally the entire point of a message board. If you want to actually have an honest discussion on Lock I'm game. If you're going to come in here and be a sourpuss because we aren't all singing kumbaya about how awesome Lock is, that's not something I'm particularly interested in engaging in.
    Oh snap!

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

That’s not entirely true, Wave. You’ve kinda shown your hand and essentially declared that you expected TB to win the competition and be the starter before this even took place. Now you’re allowing your irritation at J10H1’s annoying fanboi posting to get under your skin so much you’re right at the precipice of screaming, “Fine!, now I hope Lock fails miserably so you’ll shut up and leave and I don’t have to hear your stupid fanboiness anymore!!!!” I can sense it about you. He’s gotten under your skin the way the Tebow fanbois got under most of our skins back in the day. You’ve just got to remember to try to be objective but it’s hard in this case because of the constant negative media over Lock not being Aaron Rodgers or Pat Mahomes in his first year (neither of them was, either) on one side who only see the bad and the incessant fanboi drivel spewing on the other driving the wedge further.

Deep breath and let the process play out, brother. You know what they say about arguing with a certain type of folk…

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I have faith he can turn the corner. He's got all the talent in the world, and I believe it would be a big/huge mistake to not make sure what we either have or don't.

You guys don't believe he can do it - I do. He's shown plenty of flash - along with a lot of dirt - to think he might be the guy.

It just seems like all you do is trash him, which is OK. I just have a different point of view.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information