Results 2,356 to 2,364 of 2364

Thread: Training Camp starts today!!! - Updates and thoughts here

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Mike Klis
    @mikeklis
    ·
    3h
    Fangio on Surtain (2/2): "and that’s just the way it’s going to be … but he’s been good at it. He’s very capable and he keeps growing in all three roles.” #9sports

Mike Klis
    @mikeklis
    ·
    3h
    To get 1st-rder Pat Surtain II on field despite 3 vets (Darby, Fuller, Callahan) ahead, Fangio plays him at outside CB, nickel and dime backer. “We’ve put a lot on his plate. He’s learning three positions. And it’s hurt his development at some of those positions (more) #9sports

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hawk View Post
    How can you say he is clearly better when he’s done nothing his entire career?
    He’s one year older than freeman, he’s also been stuck behind one of the games best backs in cook, and then mattison who came on strong ina contract year for Boone. When you look at how both guys was performing in camp it was clear as day Boone had that juice, he can also pass pro and catch the ball the same as freeman. So I’d give Boone the nod over freeman at this stage in there careers.

Freeman really just came in with too much mileage on his engine. While Boone has Whas had a light work load and a light work load as a pro so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Mike Klis
    @mikeklis
    ·
    3h
    Fangio on Surtain (2/2): "and that’s just the way it’s going to be … but he’s been good at it. He’s very capable and he keeps growing in all three roles.” #9sports

Mike Klis
    @mikeklis
    ·
    3h
    To get 1st-rder Pat Surtain II on field despite 3 vets (Darby, Fuller, Callahan) ahead, Fangio plays him at outside CB, nickel and dime backer. “We’ve put a lot on his plate. He’s learning three positions. And it’s hurt his development at some of those positions (more) #9sports
    I know Surtain is capable of handling multiple roles, however it’s time to settle this kid in at CB1 and stop trying to make him Be everything! Surtain needs to be lining up across from the opposing teams WR1 every week.

Freeman sucks because he is too slow.

NOt because he has too much wear and tear on his legs, imo. He runs fine. He runs hard and can plow people. He is great at pass pro and catching. He sucks because he is slow. There are tons of other RBs just like him in the NFL. Good dude, just not fast enough to be a lead back. Just like Davonte Booker.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    I know Surtain is capable of handling multiple roles, however it’s time to settle this kid in at CB1 and stop trying to make him Be everything! Surtain needs to be lining up across from the opposing teams WR1 every week.
    I think that if Fullers job. Hes the eraser on #1s. Surtain can get his feet wet blanking the #2s, 3s, and 4s.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Freeman sucks because he is too slow.

NOt because he has too much wear and tear on his legs, imo. He runs fine. He runs hard and can plow people. He is great at pass pro and catching. He sucks because he is slow. There are tons of other RBs just like him in the NFL. Good dude, just not fast enough to be a lead back. Just like Davonte Booker.
    I’ve noticed that too. He’s got some power and he can give you the tough yard or two you need, but he doesn’t have much of an initial burst of speed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post

Camp is over, already posted this in the week 1 notes thread.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Camp is over, already posted this in the week 1 notes thread.
    You were 1 full minute ahead of me!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information