Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 140

Thread: What is your expectations for the season?

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    What type of psychotic break must a person suffer that when they are a member of a rival teams forum, and that forum gets shut down, their immediate reaction is to move to yet another rival teams forum so that they can continue to share their 'Hot Takes'.
    Lol I really don’t agree with you much if ever but this is exactly what I’ve been thinking. I just don’t understand it.

  2. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:


  3. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Jeudy
    Posts
    249

    Default

    I’ve changed my expectations to a humbly optimistic 0-17
    They don't make real men anymore

    Bass Pro. Where the magic happens

  4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Fangios Meatballs For This Post:


  5. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed
    Posts
    8,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fangios Meatballs View Post
    I’ve changed my expectations to a humbly optimistic 0-17
    Nope I'm going to the Halloween Game, and because of the effort this endeavor will require they are going at least 1-16 and beating the WFT, even if its because of a lucky break its happening lol.
    2021 Broncos Lets Go!

  6. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Jeudy
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Nope I'm going to the Halloween Game, and because of the effort this endeavor will require they are going at least 1-16 and beating the WFT, even if its because of a lucky break its happening lol.
    You coming in from Italy to go to that game? Nice.

    I actually considered maybe going to the redskins game this year. October is super nice in Denver. I’ll purchase you a beer. Or whatever you drink. If I end up going.

    I’m like 4-2 in games I attend. So definitely need to boost that to 5-2.
    They don't make real men anymore

    Bass Pro. Where the magic happens

  7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Fangios Meatballs For This Post:


  8. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Alexander Johnson
    Posts
    4,614

    Default

    When the defense wasn't overmatched personnel wise last year, it looked really good. If there is no injury bug this year, the defense is going to be something special. 2 years ago Von but no Chubb, last year Chubb but no Von... With both, I can't imagine any opposing QB thinking "wow the broncos suck ez win!"

    The QB situation is what people pay attention to the most, but honestly even if it ends up being Rypien due to injuries this team is still probably in good shape for a conservative offensive strategy to work. Offense went through Fant last year, and I would expect that to remain the same. Hamler grew a lot late season, and Sutton is back, so Shurmur can run the offense he is comfortable with. Jeudy, Hamler, Sutton, Patrick will each have their games.

    What I'm most worried about is the QB getting shell shocked or Shurmur being scared to attack the middle of the field. The mix of play calling, QB error, and lack of personnel to run scheme resulted in terrible QB play from forcing to guys not open, not having a guy open, or just not being able to read the field because the RT or C couldn't block. These are all still concerns, but Shurmur had some games past mid-season that give me some hope.

    I'm cautiously optimistic, but you won't catch me enthusiastically reading camp reports or anything like that this offseason. I'll peek at preseason, but nothing this team has done for 5 years screams contender.

  9. The Following 4 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:


  10. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed
    Posts
    8,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fangios Meatballs View Post
    You coming in from Italy to go to that game? Nice.

    I actually considered maybe going to the redskins game this year. October is super nice in Denver. I’ll purchase you a beer. Or whatever you drink. If I end up going.

    I’m like 4-2 in games I attend. So definitely need to boost that to 5-2.
    Yes That's the goal, provided covid doesn't f it up lol. Hopefully be able to meet up with some of ya all from here, should be a good time regardless.
    2021 Broncos Lets Go!

  11. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    NEW YORK CITY, USA
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    What type of psychotic break must a person suffer that when they are a member of a rival teams forum, and that forum gets shut down, their immediate reaction is to move to yet another rival teams forum so that they can continue to share their 'Hot Takes'.
    Do yourself a favor and improve your experience like I always did on the Mane.

    He trolls under the pretense of informed observations.


    Zerovoltz
    Trusted Analyst

    This message is hidden because Zerovoltz is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

  12. #68
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Rodney Dangerfield
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    The board is for everyone so long as they follow the rules.

    Some of the most cherished posters over here have been strange ducks, or rival fans who like to have a good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Message board canon: the King makes the decisions.

  13. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  14. #69

    Default

    I haven’t felt this good about a season in many years like I do with this upcoming up. There’s something special about it, the roster is loaded up and down the list, and I’m totally confident Lock will be our starting quarterback and he will have a great season by the time everything is said and done, unless the name Bridgewater the starter, which it will be a bummer.
    Be kind, do good, and Karma will be good to you...

  15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Strafen For This Post:


  16. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    World of Suck.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    27,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Lol I really don’t agree with you much if ever but this is exactly what I’ve been thinking. I just don’t understand it.
    Really?

    If Lock is somehow with the Raiders in ‘22 who else thinks J10H1 is on one of their MB’s?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

  17. The Following User High Fived Jaded For This Post:


  18. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Really?

    If Lock is somehow with the Raiders in ‘22 who else thinks J10H1 is on one of their MB’s?
    I’ve never been a part of ANY BOARD THAT WASNT MY TEAM. In 30 years. It’ll never happen what the hell os the point in being around posting with people online who ain’t on my side?

    Imma bronco fan that believes in lock, not a lock fan who believes he’s the one and only answer that exist in this world for my team. If lock ended up on like Washington I would root for him but I wouldn’t waste my time posting on there board because I wouldn’t be invested in that TEAM emotionally. And I sure as hell would not root for him if he was on a rival or any direct opposition.

    You got me mixed up son.

  19. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    World of Suck.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    27,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    I’ve never been a part of ANY BOARD THAT WASNT MY TEAM. In 30 years. It’ll never happen what the hell os the point in being around posting with people online who ain’t on my side?

    Imma bronco fan that believes in lock, not a lock fan who believes he’s the one and only answer that exist in this world for my team. If lock ended up on like Washington I would root for him but I wouldn’t waste my time posting on there board because I wouldn’t be invested in that TEAM emotionally. And I sure as hell would not root for him if he was on a rival or any direct opposition.

    You got me mixed up son.
    I don’t believe you.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

  20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jaded For This Post:


  21. #73

    Default

    I guess we’ll have to wait and see

  22. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:


  23. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton
    Posts
    49,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I don’t believe you.
    He'll 100% be gone from here once Lock is.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  24. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  25. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    28,390

    Default

    I don't see it like Wave does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  26. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Your Pre-season expectations
    By Sparky The Sun Devil in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 04:13 PM
  2. Expectations for next season's defense .....
    By omac in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 02:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group