Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your expectations for the season?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Bridgewater starts because he has an IQ higher than a turnip, which coincidentally is the same IQ as Drew. We run the ball like maniacs and rely on an AWESOME defense and moderate powered passing game to be in the wild cart hunt. Our loaded wide receiver/tight end corps will allow this to happen. If we upgrade to Gardner Minshew you can guarantee a playoff berth.
    I like Bridgewater … he’s 10x’s the QB Garbage Minshew is.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

2. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    There’s nothing worse than 8-8, it’s the worst outcome in the NFL.
    I’m not saying it is. Just putting into perspective how good of a coach Mike Shahahan was for us and how unceremoniously, fans sent him away. Sad!
    Last edited by Strafen; 07-29-2021 at 09:27 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived Strafen For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

If the Titans can make a playoff run with Tannehill, surely we can do the same with Teddy.

6. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dewayne Robertson

I actually think that we are going to definitely make it to a wild card this year, no matter who our QB is.
    Defense wins championships.
    KC FANS ARE SO confident ( AND THE TEAM IS TOO bragging on their new commitment) that combined with an improved
    Denver team and San Diego, plus a dangerous Raider team I think the Chiefs just might have a BAD year and miss out.

It reminds me of the year the Seahawks won the AFC West and they were SO sure they would
    go to the Superbowl the next year. They had videos of the dance routine they would play when
    they won. And they missed out totally. Overconfidence is a BAD thing.
    10-6, 2-14. 8-8 and Now 11-6
    I'm In it for the LONG Haul!

8. The Following User High Fived scottxray For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    If the Titans can make a playoff run with Tannehill, surely we can do the same with Teddy.
    That would be great, I'd get Tebow-to-DT-OT-TD hype if that's how it goes down.

Personally, I have Tannehill scoring several notches higher on the QB-o-meter than Teddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by scottxray View Post
    I actually think that we are going to definitely make it to a wild card this year, no matter who our QB is.
    KC FANS ARE SO confident ( AND THE TEAM IS TOO bragging on their new commitment) that combined with an improved
    Denver team and San Diego, plus a dangerous Raider team I think the Chiefs just might have a BAD year and miss out.

It reminds me of the year the Seahawks won the AFC West and they were SO sure they would
    go to the Superbowl the next year. They had videos of the dance routine they would play when
    Y'all got some wild takes from the OM. I dig it.

12. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Tannehill is really good. He's like a fringe top 10 guy at this point.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

I see this year playing out like this. 5-5 at the Bye and in the hunt for a WC. Then the wheels come off (we don't seem to take advantage of bye weeks with this coaching staff) and we falter down the stretch finishing 7-10. Fangio gets fired, LockWater gone, and we hire Eric Bienemy as our next HC and bring in Jimmy G. to play QB.

That's my prediction for how this plays out.

16. The Following User High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Tannehill is far better than teddy. There’s a huuuuuge difference

18. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scottxray View Post

Agreed! Our defense is going to be so elite it’s scary, that’s why we absolutely need the offense to just play good football man, we have the talent at all the skill positions and the OL to score minimum 25-28ppg and if we do that we’re definitely playoffs bound.

20. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Tannehill is far better than teddy. There’s a huuuuuge difference
    And Lock.

22. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

The Broncos are going to hover around 500 all year. I think they can make the playoffs given the roster and easy schedule. They play at KC in week 18...a game KC may not need to care about..that will help.

I believe Drew Lock will start and continue to be an enigma. He will make some big plays at big moments to win a game here and there....it will be exciting...fans will see "it". But he'll continue to be far too inconsistent to really be the kind of guy that leads a team to a SB. I think the O line is going to be a problem outside of Bolles. There will be times when Denver struggles to run, especially up the middle and that isn't a good thing to be poor at with a sporadic QB.
    I think Jerry Juedy is a very talented WR....whose best traits are wasted with Drew Lock at qB...Juedy excells at quick separation.....Drew Lock sucks at throwing with anticipation. (see my drew lock post whenver the mods finally post it in the drew lock thread)

I think the roster is talented enough, and won't be so horribly plauged by injuries that a playoff berth is expected.....Denver won't win in the playoffs....and the overall evaluation will be that Fangio and Lock should go. Paton got 6 years for this reason....his normal 5 year tenure as GM really starts next offseason.

My hope is that Fangio and Lock survive and that Denver is consistantly 10-7 for the next decade and never sniffs a playoff game beyond the divisional round.

24. The Following User High Fived Zerovoltz For This Post:

As it’s been said, a good September performance can carry this team throughout the rest of the season. We can’t afford to yet again, go winless in September.

26. The Following User High Fived Strafen For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    If we have decent health I can see us winning 13 game’s.

28. The Following User High Fived BamaBronco16 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by Zerovoltz View Post
    The Broncos are going to hover around 500 all year. I think they can make the playoffs given the roster and easy schedule. They play at KC in week 18...a game KC may not need to care about..that will help.

I believe Drew Lock will start and continue to be an enigma. He will make some big plays at big moments to win a game here and there....it will be exciting...fans will see "it". But he'll continue to be far too inconsistent to really be the kind of guy that leads a team to a SB. I think the O line is going to be a problem outside of Bolles. There will be times when Denver struggles to run, especially up the middle and that isn't a good thing to be poor at with a sporadic QB.
    I think Jerry Juedy is a very talented WR....whose best traits are wasted with Drew Lock at qB...Juedy excells at quick separation.....Drew Lock sucks at throwing with anticipation. (see my drew lock post whenver the mods finally post it in the drew lock thread)

I think the roster is talented enough, and won't be so horribly plauged by injuries that a playoff berth is expected.....Denver won't win in the playoffs....and the overall evaluation will be that Fangio and Lock should go. Paton got 6 years for this reason....his normal 5 year tenure as GM really starts next offseason.

My hope is that Fangio and Lock survive and that Denver is consistantly 10-7 for the next decade and never sniffs a playoff game beyond the divisional round.
    What type of psychotic break must a person suffer that when they are a member of a rival teams forum, and that forum gets shut down, their immediate reaction is to move to yet another rival teams forum so that they can continue to share their 'Hot Takes'.

30. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information