Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello From Orangemane Closure!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by The1percentKid View Post
    A true MVP move finding a way around that glitch. Last day I took off some posters like LA and WGS off ignore and it was exactly how I expected it to be. Toilet posts with the stench of a thousand dead whales from those 2.
    Some of the most rotten posters on the internet.

2. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The1percentKid View Post
    It’s gonna be all football and no politics(mostly) for me here. We actually have agreed a lot on the football side. We were looking for you in the 2 days of gathering our belongings up at the OM.
    Yeah I completely missed it. Was at the beach for a long weekend. Weird not having the OM anymore. Almost like a death in the family!

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Not sure if we can take someone who literally high fives each one of his own posts seriously.
    I dunno, it made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    Yeah I completely missed it. Was at the beach for a long weekend. Weird not having the OM anymore. Almost like a death in the family!
    Ya some old timers rolled through who hadn’t posted in forever. Maybe it will come back down the road if Taco sells. From his message it sounded like he wanted to preserve what we had and not keep it going with someone else in charge. He gave us 2 days to connect and plan instead he should’ve given it a week or 2.

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar

Another OM refugee here! I totally missed the drama over there and was surprised a couple days ago when I pulled it up and saw it was dead. Good to see some familiar handles here! Go Broncos!!
    Good to see you, Tony

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar

In all candor, being at the beach would have been far preferable to all the drama, so I envy you on that score Mozzafiato.

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived Midnight Blue For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Good to see you, Tony
    You too! Hope we see more OMers show up. With some notable exceptions, of course!

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Mozzafiato For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Lyle Alzado

You too! Hope we see more OMers show up. With some notable exceptions, of course!
    Good to see you here, Tony.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived QBronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    A bunch of us made a sig bet with a couple of Raiders' fans during Orton's 1st season with us.

DevilSpawn: Honored the bet and accepted the sig that MasterShake created for him and showed up every day for the predetermined duration, in spite of the fact that it was so horrid that I was willing to release him from the agreement. Of course, I knew that no one else would back me, so I never suggested it. Nevertheless, he's definitely the kind of fan that you can intelligent conversations with and never posts anything just to troll us.

OaklandRaider: The exact opposite of DevilSpawn in every aspect. Not only did he not honor the bet, but I think he made no more than 1 or 2 intelligent statements the entire time he was here. Many of us seriously wonder if he was a 12-year-old due to his insistence that anyone the Raiders signed was of pro bowl caliber and that Rich Gannon and JaMarcus Russell were both better than Elway. He was permabanned before we won our SB with Manning.
    Posts like these are why I keep coming back. I always appreciate you guys and gals welcoming me with open arms. With all the BS in the world, sports and sports forums are one of my escapes. I have fun every day I'm here, especially with the bets. There was also the bet I had with King, then a Bengals fan, and he had to wear a sig that was my best and most disturbing work. It was hard to make but even harder to watch lol. And then there's the bet of all bets. Game 1, 2008. Monday Night. I had a bet with the Broncos fans here that the Raiders would win. But it wasn't your average sig bet. No, my dumbass put usernames on the line. The Broncos won 41-14 and I had my name changed to Royally Pwned (thanks GEM and Midnight Blue ) for the rest of the year, named after Eddie Royal who had his best game ever. Perfect timing. Later in the year, the embarrassment of losing to JaMarcus Russel got my sentence reduced, and I got my name back that week.

This is the amount of fun you can have with me and the other rival fans here, although I'm on here much less than I was back then. Cheers & welcome.

14. The Following 9 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Posts like these are why I keep coming back. I always appreciate you guys and gals welcoming me with open arms. With all the BS in the world, sports and sports forums are one of my escapes. I have fun every day I'm here, especially with the bets. There was also the bet I had with King, then a Bengals fan, and he had to wear a sig that was my best and most disturbing work. It was hard to make but even harder to watch lol. And then there's the bet of all bets. Game 1, 2008. Monday Night. I had a bet with the Broncos fans here that the Raiders would win. But it wasn't your average sig bet. No, my dumbass put usernames on the line. The Broncos won 41-14 and I had my name changed to Royally Pwned (thanks GEM and Midnight Blue ) for the rest of the year, named after Eddie Royal who had his best game ever. Perfect timing. Later in the year, the embarrassment of losing to JaMarcus Russel got my sentence reduced, and I got my name back that week.

This is the amount of fun you can have with me and the other rival fans here, although I'm on here much less than I was back then. Cheers & welcome.

Its because you are not a huge douche as a rival fan. You come over here, have solid takes and are genuinely a good dude even though your team sucks.

16. The Following 7 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Do your thing man. There's not a lot of patience around here for asshats is all.
    I hope so. I count on you guys to take quick action to stop bad behavior and habits.
    You’re going to see a few of them come here and create chaos, fighting and personal attacks. The omane was a place that everything said on a daily basis was beyond the pale, no moderation to stop that kind of behavior, at the end while TJ was out, the mods were in total control with unlimited power and still things got so much out of hand that some asshat was compelled to sue the place because he couldn’t count on the moderators to do their job, and when you pause to think what led to the whole thing being shut down, everything will lead you back to the incompetence of the moderators.

18. The Following User High Fived Strafen For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen View Post
    I hope so. I count on you guys to take quick action to stop bad behavior and habits.
    You’re going to see a few of them come here and create chaos, fighting and personal attacks. The omane was a place that everything said on a daily basis was beyond the pale, no moderation to stop that kind of behavior, at the end while TJ was out, the mods were in total control with unlimited power and still things got so much out of hand that some asshat was compelled to sue the place because he couldn’t count on the moderators to do their job, and when you pause to think what led to the whole thing being shut down, everything will lead you back to the incompetence of the moderators.
    Interesting take. I have an account or did at the OM from 2007. Rarely used it.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

When you want the wild wild west, what do you expect?

21. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Brodie?

23. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Lyle Alzado

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Most of us were at OM because we were either banned or suspended too often from the official team website (mostly because of over-moderation, IMO). For someone to claim the reason OM went down in flames because of under-moderation seems like a stretch. I think most preferred having the liberty to push the boundaries. Some obviously went way past those boundaries. Those are the people you probably do not want posting here.

25. The Following User High Fived QBronco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information