Thread: Broncos place Essang Bassey, Duke Dawson Jr., Baron Browning on Physically Unable to Perform list

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Broncos place Essang Bassey, Duke Dawson Jr., Baron Browning on Physically Unable to Perform list

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — As the Broncos prepare to begin training camp, cornerbacks Essang Bassey and Duke Dawson Jr. and linebacker Baron Browning have been placed on the Physically Unable to Perform list.

Bassey suffered an ACL tear in the Broncos' Dec. 6 game against the Chiefs, while Dawson tore his own ACL on Dec. 13 against the Panthers. Both players were placed on injured reserve after their respective injuries and missed the remainder of the 2020 season.

Browning, meanwhile, suffered a lower-leg injury early in the team's offseason program and did not practice during organized team activities or mandatory minicamp.
    rest - https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...cally-unable-t

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

SMH already missing a key guy in browning that I was hoping to come in and play significant football. I’m hoping injuries don’t derail our season.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information