Thread: Broncos Journal: Von Miller focused on present, but with an eye toward end-of-career honors

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Broncos Journal: Von Miller focused on present, but with an eye toward end-of-career honors

Available to comment on the Broncos Ring of Fame election and upcoming Pro Football Hall of Fame induction of quarterback Peyton Manning, outside linebacker Von Miller was asked to consider his own legacy last week.

Miller enters the 2021 season with 106 sacks, first in Broncos history and tied for 25th since the sack became an official statistic in 1982.

“I think about the Ring of Fame and I think about all that stuff, but I’m still stuck here in the present,” No. 58 said. “Whenever you come into the league, you want to go to the Hall of Fame and you want to be one of the best players for your franchise.

“At the same time … there’s so much to be done right now. There’s so much to be done with our team. There are so many games to win before I can really start thinking about the Ring of Fame.”
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2021/06/1...miller-legacy/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Yes von just focus on the now because your already locked in the HOF AND ROF

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information