Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Broncos or Colts?

Default Broncos or Colts?

Peyton Manning

I’ve always found it amazing that Manning acts as if he was a Bronco hiss entire career. He literally does nothing for Indy and damn near everything for Denver.

Am I the only person that notices this?

Why do you guys think this is?

And is it safe to say Manning is a Bronco at heart?

Hell just look at his recent hall of fame sulfide video, they literally had it at mile high stadium and a joy brung Dungy and I believe one other Colt to OUR stadium and had the whole event in mile high stadium. So I think it’s safe to say that Peyton Manning is OUR all time great along with Elway right?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I think he does the same kind of publicity for Colts but locally.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I think he does the same kind of publicity for Colts but locally.
    I’ve never seen it anywhere.

He lives here. He loves it here. He's local now. Just makes sense.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Colts Owner Jim Irsay broke Peyton Manning's heart by dumping him for QB Andrew Luck. Peyton Manning felt more wanted by Denver and he felt home in Denver. I think Manning has a bad scar on his mind about Jim Irsay.

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    He lives here. He loves it here. He's local now. Just makes sense.
    Exactly he even lives with n Colorado, it’s like he never was a Colt.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Colts Owner Jim Irsay broke Peyton Manning's heart by dumping him for QB Andrew Luck. Peyton Manning felt more wanted by Denver and he felt home in Denver. I think Manning has a bad scar on his mind about Jim Irsay.
    I forgot about irsay, however I never knew it was THAT deep to the point that even after retirement he’d have like nothing to do with Indy. How does a guy accept his hall of fame stuff in Denver? Lol. When he played in Indy 95% of his career. I think it speaks volumes about our organization

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Love what he did for Denver and glad he considers himself a Bronco more than a Colt but for me he will always be a Colt. He spent a majority of his career there and built that city back up from nothing. Thats nothing you can really ignore.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Love what he did for Denver and glad he considers himself a Bronco more than a Colt but for me he will always be a Colt. He spent a majority of his career there and built that city back up from nothing. Thats nothing you can really ignore.
    Yes but when he is kicked to the curb like a used tire and is welcomed with opened arms? He sent the Broncos to the top of the mountain from the trash heap. Let's face it, who knows what the decade what have been without PFM.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

12. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

He's a Bronco.

He didn't have to fight against shit ownership giving him heavily flawed teams. He was at his happiest here. It's about a good time, not a long time. For the first time in his career, in Denver, his team could help him out for once.

You might have spent more time with your first spouse, but when the second spouse is actually the one, that first mofo doesn't matter - Sun Tzu.

Who the hell argues with Sun Tzu.

14. The Following 8 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Latest project for former Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning: Premium bourbon

From the article.

“I’m really honored it’s here in Colorado, where we live, and I don’t take that lightly. I’ve been calling my friends with restaurants here to spread the world. I’ve done cold calls and cold emails to let people know about it. People seem excited about it.”
    full article - https://www.denverpost.com/2021/05/1...ove-tennessee/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Indianapolis vs Denver...that's an easy choice!

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Yes but when he is kicked to the curb like a used tire and is welcomed with opened arms? He sent the Broncos to the top of the mountain from the trash heap. Let's face it, who knows what the decade what have been without PFM.
    Agreed

[QUOTE=King87;3073313]He's a Bronco.

He didn't have to fight against shit ownership giving him heavily flawed teams. He was at his happiest here. It's about a good time, not a long time. For the first time in his career, in Denver, his team could help him out for once.

You might have spent more time with your first spouse, but when the second spouse is actually the one, that first mofo doesn't matter - Sun Tzu.

Who the hell argues with Sun Tzu.[/QUOTE

Damn you just dropped some jewels right there man.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I believe he owns homes in Denver, somewhere in Tennessee, not sure if it’s actually in Knoxville, and New Orleans.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information