Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Broncos or Colts?

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Y'all are WAY overstating a rift with Indy. Like many retirees and wealthy individuals, Manning chose to retire in Denver, Colorado. There are a variety of good reasons why Manning would prefer spending his time in Denver vs. Indianapolis, but most of them are not football related. Manning doesn't have much reason to go visit their football operations in Indy these days, but when he does he is welcomed with open arms and the fans there still worship the ground he walks on. He had success here too, and obviously won a Super Bowl so naturally he is well-liked in Denver too.

Dawkins retired in Denver as well, is someone going to post a bunch of nonsense how he considers himself a Bronco instead of an Eagle too?

2. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Y'all are WAY overstating a rift with Indy. Like many retirees and wealthy individuals, Manning chose to retire in Denver, Colorado. There are a variety of good reasons why Manning would prefer spending his time in Denver vs. Indianapolis, but most of them are not football related. Manning doesn't have much reason to go visit their football operations in Indy these days, but when he does he is welcomed with open arms and the fans there still worship the ground he walks on. He had success here too, and obviously won a Super Bowl so naturally he is well-liked in Denver too.

Dawkins retired in Denver as well, is someone going to post a bunch of nonsense how he considers himself a Bronco instead of an Eagle too?
    Smh the way Manning goes about things regarding Denver is totally different than Dawkins dude smh. Manning totally acts as if he’s been a bronco for his entire career

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Don’t care. Manning did great things for the Broncos, and that’s all I care about. I’m hoping his nephew will wear the Broncos uniform one day.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Wtf did Andrew Luck have to do with it?
    I never treated you like a hype man!

6. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Smh the way Manning goes about things regarding Denver is totally different than Dawkins dude smh. Manning totally acts as if he’s been a bronco for his entire career
    How is he supposed to act when he lives in Denver?

Manning: YO WASSUP DAWGS THE BRONCOS SUCK COLTS 4 LYFE!!!!!! I TUNE INTO 104.3 THE FAN EVERY DAY AND AGREE THAT ELWAY SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND RUINED THE FRANCHISE!!! COLTS>BRONCOS PERIOD POOH

The "point" being made here is completely silly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    ******* Denver Post. Can't even read that shitty website anymore without paying for it.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

9. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    ******* Denver Post. Can't even read that shitty website anymore without paying for it.
    Exactly, certain Broncos stuff I can read now.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Manning: YO WASSUP DAWGS THE BRONCOS SUCK COLTS 4 LYFE!!!!!! I TUNE INTO 104.3 THE FAN EVERY DAY AND AGREE THAT ELWAY SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND RUINED THE FRANCHISE!!! COLTS>BRONCOS PERIOD POOH

Well, he's not on tv for ads related to Indy as much anymore, and his visibility in the area has gone down - I can attest to this only through personal and anecdotally, which isn't the best, admittedly-to the point that point where the name PFM is more attached directly and indirectly with Denver.

PFM is sorta treating Indy as if they're...hype mans!

I have no idea what your talking about, but if you can’t see the difference in how Manning goes about his business and personal life in Denver vs Indy then it’s a waste of time trying to explain it to you. Manning goes about his business as if he’s been a bronco his entire career and it’s not hard to see.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information