Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Thread: 2022 QBs

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    With all the QB movement in the NFL this off-season...and still having Mayfield and Garrapolo out there...it's going to be interesting to see when the first of a weak QB class comes off the board. Seattle at #9? Philly with one of their 3 picks? NO? Detroit?
    Seattle will be going OL back to back in the draft and if there smart they got OL with there first 4 pick’s. They have zero starters returning from the trash they just trotted out there last year. They must start this rebuild with lock correctly and that’s putting some good offensive linemen out there with him. He has two wideouts and fant out there at TE and a injury’s prone RB named penny who played the last 7 games and feasted. So I can’t see seattle taking a quarterback.

Now if I’m going to take a QB in this class that’s fairly weak I’m going to go with the guy that has the highest ceilings and that’s Malik Willis who I could see going as high as 2 to Detroit or as low as 26 to the titans who can afford to give him 3 year’s on the bench behind a good veteran in tannehill

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    With all the QB movement in the NFL this off-season...and still having Mayfield and Garrapolo out there...it's going to be interesting to see when the first of a weak QB class comes off the board. Seattle at #9? Philly with one of their 3 picks? NO? Detroit?
    Carolina, Rhule is desperate asf.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

3. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

5. The Following User High Fived Mozzafiato For This Post:

Your hearing all types of guys being pushed to qb1 now

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Seattle will be going OL back to back in the draft and if there smart they got OL with there first 4 pick’s. They have zero starters returning from the trash they just trotted out there last year. They must start this rebuild with lock correctly and that’s putting some good offensive linemen out there with him. He has two wideouts and fant out there at TE and a injury’s prone RB named penny who played the last 7 games and feasted. So I can’t see seattle taking a quarterback.

Now if I’m going to take a QB in this class that’s fairly weak I’m going to go with the guy that has the highest ceilings and that’s Malik Willis who I could see going as high as 2 to Detroit or as low as 26 to the titans who can afford to give him 3 year’s on the bench behind a good veteran in tannehill
    Damn I hit the nail on the head with the Malik Willis to the titans

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Sure, just wrong round.

It’s all good everyone knows the round don’t matter

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information