Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aaron Rodgers Watch

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Nothing more than enjoying your introduction to Jeudy.
    You don't love, nor have any respect, for the King.

And it shows!

And it hurts me!

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    You can't say 'two plus two is five' and then respond with 'no you're missing the point two plus two is 6," when someone corrects you sir.

You went from saying that he wasn't discussed or talked about last year to now claiming it's been several years. It's hard to justify saying that someone's missed the point when the point in question was changed...by the person who made the point...and then changed it.

As far him not being talked about for multiple years: that claim is audacious. Because two years ago it was his first season in Cleveland. When CLE traded for him it was a polarizing move and was a big talking point of the offseason. A lot of people hated it because the trade involved giving up a good OL player. A lot of people loved it because it gave CLE another big weapon. Throughout the course of that season ODB's production, how Baker was getting him the ball, etc. were all key talking poitns. In that same year of 2019 ODB had one of the highest rates of jersey sales. Meaning that he was very much in the mind's eye of not just the aforementioned media, but the fans as well.

Before all of that, he was one of the biggest stars in New York. So given how only last year was really the first year he wasn't in the mind's eye of the media/fans, you have no point.

I wouldn't have taken the time to correct you not because you're demonstrably wrong, but because you tried to correct someone by changing your 'point' while also being wrong.

Edited for a typo, at least the one I caught.
    So because an (elite) player is injured means there name goes unmentioned the entire year and off season thus far. Okay

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    So because an (elite) player is injured means there name goes unmentioned the entire year and off season thus far. Okay
    OBJ hasn't been unmentioned lol (those that follow more than hot takes have read plenty of OBJ news for the last year). He has been killing his rehab and Cleveland cant wait to get him back.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Shane, if Rodgers is your qb, will it spark joy?

6. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Pfffft ****in please. If Den gets Arod all bets are off, SB or bust
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Broncos will pursue Aaron Rodgers if he becomes available: report

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bronc...ailable-report

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Broncos will pursue Aaron Rodgers if he becomes available: report

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bronc...ailable-report
    Now we're in the dead period where everyone is just recycling reports about reports about reports, with none of them containing anything new. Will be interesting to see what happens when the Packers have mandatory mini camp June 8-10. I'd be surprised if there's anything tangible before then.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

I don't bet so can someone explain the chart to me.

I was just thinking this feels the opposite of what we went through with Cutler. We were all waiting for June to come around to see if he would show up to camp. I like this side a lot more.
    Getting Stoked

12. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

only if we keep drew as backup.

Rodgers playoff record kind of scares me. He beat Caleb Hanie in the NFC champ once. like 1/5 in NFC champ. And the game he won was like 150 yds with 2 ints vs caleb hanie.

But i like Rodgers because he will make Broncos instant contender.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    I don't bet so can someone explain the chart to me.

I was just thinking this feels the opposite of what we went through with Cutler. We were all waiting for June to come around to see if he would show up to camp. I like this side a lot more.
    Rodgers staying packers are worst odds, and him going to broncos are 2nd worse odds. Meaning. People are betting on Rodgers to stay in GB or go to Broncos vs any other team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    only if we keep drew as backup.

Rodgers playoff record kind of scares me. He beat Caleb Hanie in the NFC champ once. like 1/5 in NFC champ. And the game he won was like 150 yds with 2 ints vs caleb hanie.

But i like Rodgers because he will make Broncos instant contender.
    Lock is gone if Rodgers comes here.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Lock is gone if Rodgers comes here.
    Negative for the simple fact nobody knows when Rodgers will retire. It’s likely he only plays 2 years and then hangs it up especially if he wins a SB or two. Broncos would fall right back into being poor at QB if we released lock just because we bring in Rodgers! Somebody will need to take the reigns after Rodgers hangs it up and nobody but lock would be a better option having sat behind one of the greats

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    Negative for the simple fact nobody knows when Rodgers will retire. It’s likely he only plays 2 years and then hangs it up especially if he wins a SB or two. Broncos would fall right back into being poor at QB if we released lock just because we bring in Rodgers! Somebody will need to take the reigns after Rodgers hangs it up and nobody but lock would be a better option having sat behind one of the greats
    If that happens, we end up in the Osweiler zone again. Having a young FA QB who can go anywhere he wants at the same time our starter retires. Unless Lock shows something worthy of an extension...while sitting behind Rodgers...why would he stay/we want him to stay? I agree that dealing Bridgewater and keeping Lock would be the best scenario, but after 2 years, I just don't see Lock sticking around.

18. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    If that happens, we end up in the Osweiler zone again. Having a young FA QB who can go anywhere he wants at the same time our starter retires. Unless Lock shows something worthy of an extension...while sitting behind Rodgers...why would he stay/we want him to stay? I agree that dealing Bridgewater and keeping Lock would be the best scenario, but after 2 years, I just don't see Lock sticking around.
    Lock would bounce. And it would be understandable for everyone involved.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information